ADVERTISEMENT

Rice at UTEP mbb Dec 31

I'm worried about this one. There was great enthusiasm against UAB, but will there be a letdown?
This game will give us an idea about how the team responds to emotional losses.
That was one of CG’s self imposed benchmarks he stated early last year I personally heard him state on the radio. To be ready for the next game after a big game with same intensity.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Don't like CUSA scheduling on this one, we play on the road just as RICE does but then less than a 48 hour turn around with a home game. I know many teams will face this but just doesn't make sense, just play two on the road two at home, seems like excessive travel to me. Rice will give us fits if they shoot as well as they did at WKU, but they aren't much of defensive team so we have to take advantage. If Rice plays on pace to make 70 we are done. Rice always brings attitude and we have to match it.

Last edited:
Even with so many turnovers and horrendous 3pt shooting we still manage to be in every game. If we could only figure how to improve one of those aspects we’d be a force in cusa. I still believe we got a shot in the tourney myself but please improve one if not both horrible statistics

Only positive comments: Down 49-34 . Fun game-- Which number will be higher our 3 Pt FG% or turnovers.

Right now 3Pt % is 18.8, turnovers are at 16.

Final positive thought before I turn this off. I am going to save a ton of money not following these guys to Frisco.

Have a Happy New year

I just got on here. Haven't read any posts. Without any deep thinking I have reached the conclusion that we just flat STINK!

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Utep making a little comeback.

If basketball sucks, atleast we have beach volleyball to look forward to.

Even with so many turnovers and horrendous 3pt shooting we still manage to be in every game. If we could only figure how to improve one of those aspects we’d be a force in cusa. I still believe we got a shot in the tourney myself but please improve one if not both horrible statistics
It is what it is. It's not going to change, but we can still aggressively imagine what would happen if it were true 😀

Reactions: MINER.JAY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT