ADVERTISEMENT

Roll call for Saturday's game at UTSA

MinerManiac

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
I will be there with my two youngest sons, and my oldest son and his daughter. I plan on sitting in the GA section. Who else will be there?

Also, I received an email inviting me to an alumni get together from 12:00 - 2:30 CST at the Pluckers on I-10 near UTSA. Is anyone else from here going to be there?

I will be there with my two youngest sons, and my oldest son and his daughter. I plan on sitting in the GA section. Who else will be there?

Also, I received an email inviting me to an alumni get together from 12:00 - 2:30 CST at the Pluckers on I-10 near UTSA. Is anyone else from here going to be there?
Ummmm....I mean this with all sincerity, but is there any other seating other than GA there?

Reactions: picks up
I was planning to go, but my son has a bball tournament that day. I will wear my Miner gear with pride.

The SA UTEP Alumni Network is hosting a pregame tailgate at the Plucker's on IH-10 from 12n-2:30p

Is anyone else going to the alumni get together? It would be great to meet some of you either there or ar the game.

JCorona, my sons, my granddaughter, and I are sitting in section 201, about half way up. Come by and say hi.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT