ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Finley

Minerforlife

MI Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2013
Boise State qb Ryan Finley is transferring. He will graduate in May and have two years of eligibility. He was the starter last year before he was injured. UTEP is a possible landing spot. With only two healthy qbs and Leftwich's status for the season unknown, we could use another qb.

I hope Kugler is on the phone since yesterday convincing this kid to come to El Paso.

Boise State qb Ryan Finley is transferring. He will graduate in May and have two years of eligibility. He was the starter last year before he was injured. UTEP is a possible landing spot. With only two healthy qbs and Leftwich's status for the season unknown, we could use another qb.
Is this conjecture on your part, "UTEP is a possible landing spot" Or was it reported somewhere?

Is this conjecture on your part, "UTEP is a possible landing spot" Or was it reported somewhere?

It was one of the rumored landing spots on a boise message board. The schools ive seen mentioned are Utah State, UTEP, Montana State and Idaho State. Alot of Boise fans dont think he think he will start at the fbs level. At this point I dont care we desperately need another arm. He is famiar with the offense and we dont have a starting qb. I think that will make us an attractive destination.

Reactions: develman
He was good enough to win the starting job at Boise St and lost it due to injury. He was healthy enough to play spring ball but couldn't beat out the guy that took his place. We could use him since we are down to 2 experienced QB's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT