ADVERTISEMENT

Sad announcement

jdubb66

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2009
First of all I'd like to thank all you guys for making me feel welcome here. I love Digs and will always appreciate the good times...and the tough times. However, I feel that I in order to take my posts to the next level and do what's best for me and my family I need to find a new place to post. At the end of this semester I intend to transfer to a new board. I'm not sure where, I hope to hear from Kyyote soon and maybe the guy who runs the Aggie "board" ha ha. But no matter where I end up I will always remember my fellow posters who have made this amazing trip possible. I can say with great sincerity, it's not you, it's me. Digs Up!

Reactions: picks up
I see your pain...
I don't post as much as I used to due to all the bashing and stupid comments.
It seems that UTEP football and basketball along with the fan base is going
down the drain. Sad....

Go Miners

No. Don't judge the UTEP fan base by this board! The troll infestation is everywhere in the USA: boards, blogs, any online reporting with a comment section. Trolls try to dominate, spread their negativity and attempt to influence society. It's the the lose of respect for truth and science in this cowardly new world. It's now a fact of life. Yes we have problems in Minerland but they will be solved with hard work and patience. Running away never won a battle.

8853216.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT