JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
No one cared to start an OPT

UTEP 28
USTA 38

35k attendance

Last edited:
Nobody wants to be “negative” and predict a loss. Cheerleaders don’t want to make fools of themselves and the “not in love with Dimel crowd” didn’t want to start shit about not believing in the Miners or whatever.

UTSA 35
Miners 20

Reactions: axingfools1
Nobody wants to be “negative” and predict a loss. Cheerleaders don’t want to make fools of themselves and the “not in love with Dimel crowd” didn’t want to start shit about not believing in the Miners or whatever.

UTSA 35
Miners 20

cuckoo-coocoo.gif

Reactions: T-6 Miner

UTSA 35
Miners 20

I just call it how I see it. Prior to the season starting I believed this would be our hardest conference game. USTA took it to us last year in the second half. They've looked better this year and we've done nothing that changes my opinion.

Of course the Homer in me wants to see UTEP win. If I was a betting man I wouldn't take the moneyline for UTEP. I think with the home crowd and the improved defense we will cover the spread. Doesn't mean much but a few extra bucks in my account.

lets just say it, "UTEP will win"...
this game is going to be a barn burner..
get there early and start yelling like crazy...
from Hollywood.. that $64 special for tickets and food is a great deal, just for the food.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
Everyone was scared. Of course I'd love the upset, but ...
Pix up 23
Bird Poop 31

lets just say it, "UTEP will win"...
this game is going to be a barn burner..
get there early and start yelling like crazy...
from Hollywood.. that $64 special for tickets and food is a great deal, just for the food.
$64 for hotdogs? I don't think so. Now if they were tacos...that'd be different.
We should have Chicos cater a game
They'd make a fortune and utep'd get a percentage.

I’ll get burned for my optimism but I’m feeling it…

utsa - 20
UTEP - 24

Last edited:
We get a couple of big pass plays to our man Cowing.

UTSA - 31
UTEP - 25

---

Edit: Meh. So much for being optimistic. I didn't want to post a Boise State type score no matter how much I thought we might lose that way but here we are in the 4th quarter. Oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: liebestraum
We expect drunk teens to throw their trash away in the one full trashcan in site?

Send it to Senter and Wilson, then to the media outlets, both local and national.
Why so they can scare off tailgaters again? I don't think anyone condones this but it took us over 10 years to get fans back to tailgate. I think you need to take the bad with the good for tailgating at this point. I walked through there and I did see trash cans that were overfilled. UTEP could definitely send more trashcans to that area to minimize the mess.

This is acceptable, but again this is Utep administration. Let’s beg the people to show up, but not plan for it if they do. Why weren’t dumpsters pot in every parking lot and trash cans along the sidewalks.
I took the shuttle from schulster and it took one hour to get to the stadium. The driver actually let half the people out so they could walk. I got on the bus at 7:05 and at my seat to stand for the kick off. It’s a five minute drive to the stadium.

Why so they can scare off tailgaters again? I don't think anyone condones this but it took us over 10 years to get fans back to tailgate. I think you need to take the bad with the good for tailgating at this point. I walked through there and I did see trash cans that were overfilled. UTEP could definitely send more trashcans to that area to minimize the mess.

So we can show how bush league UTEP administration is.

Reactions: kickballpro
We left our tailgate area clean. It obviously bothers you that some kids left trash. Next game go out there and clean it up.
Sorry Corona most times agree with you, here your dead wrong. No f en reason for people to do that.

Sorry Corona most times agree with you, here your dead wrong. No f en reason for people to do that.
It happens everywhere. Not just at UTEP games. Any major event with drunk people will result in tons of trash.

There's a cleaning crew that goes in afterwards and picks everything up. Maybe UTEP should rent a 40 yard dumpster and place it in that area.

It happens everywhere. Not just at UTEP games. Any major event with drunk people will result in tons of trash.

There's a cleaning crew that goes in afterwards and picks everything up. Maybe UTEP should rent a 40 yard dumpster and place it in that area.
Who gives a s--- about the trash left over after an event like last night? There’s a cleaning crew that is paid to handle it. Man, people here will whine and bitch about everything. With Conference realignment, UTEP Football and Basketball Sports blossoming, you’d think the trolls would have enough things to post about without whining about trash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT