ADVERTISEMENT

So Much Excitement

Is that the way you treat your house? Do we consider the Sun Bowl “Our House”. You can party without be a pig.

Reactions: MinerFan79
Who gives a s--- about the trash left over after an event like last night? There’s a cleaning crew that is paid to handle it. Man, people here will whine and bitch about everything. With Conference realignment, UTEP Football and Basketball Sports blossoming, you’d think the trolls would have enough things to post about without whining about trash.
That’s the exact attitude that causes sooo many problems today…. Let’s destroy everything who cares someone else will clean it up

Ummmmm, there is an IG 2 second clip going around of an amorous couple getting it on in the back of an older model Toyota truck? At least someone scored more than our offense.

Maximus Miner posted it on page 1 of this thread. Gotta "hand" it to El Pasoans. From hand jobs on the mountain to full-on sexy time in the bed of a Toyota pickup. High five.

There doesn’t seem to be enough trash cans out. I don’t remember it being like that during the big Price years. That’s nasty, and that’s not including the dirty pounding going on. Probably left jizz all over 😂

Nobody wants to be “negative” and predict a loss. Cheerleaders don’t want to make fools of themselves and the “not in love with Dimel crowd” didn’t want to start shit about not believing in the Miners or whatever.

UTSA 35
Miners 20

You got very close on both counts. I’ll say this having been there it felt and looked like a lot more than 31k

I saw multiple people walking in without getting their tickets scanned. They had tickets or phones in hand waiting to getting scanned, but they didn’t want to wait. They promoted the game but weren’t ready for the amount of fans that showed up.

I saw multiple people walking in without getting their tickets scanned. They had tickets or phones in hand waiting to getting scanned, but they didn’t want to wait. They promoted the game but weren’t ready for the amount of fans that showed up.

It definitely showed that UTEP was grossly underprepared.

Ummmmm, there is an IG 2 second clip going around of an amorous couple getting it on in the back of an older model Toyota truck? At least someone scored more than our offense.
First there was the hand-job on the mountain, now this? This should be our recruiting pitch going forward.

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT