ADVERTISEMENT

So UTEP has a game tonight and UTEP BB thoughts...

shyminer81

MI Hall of Famer
May 22, 2006
Vancouver Washington
Where is the OPT, any excitement left for UTEP football? What happens if Scotty Walden and the Miners beat WKU tonight? Are you happy with a 1 win season? Does Scotty get a pass, (fan support pass) we already know he does from the school. I would say if they can win 3 or 4 games, then i'd be somewhat ok with that. 1-2 means NMSU and KSU. I am ready for basketball, is this the first time Golding has had everyone return? I really have enjoyed listening to the "Golding hour" podcast, you should check it out, if you have not! Go Miners!

UTEP- 28
WKU-27

Of course he gets a pass on his first season where almost the entire roster was bare. The, evidently, good recruiting class doesn't start kicking in until next year. Add the positive nature of a Mountain West Conference entry, the recruiting and transfer upscale (along with Mo-Money!) higher Media profile, and the future looks bright. As a lifelong (suffering) Miner fan, I am hoping for some magic...finally.
WKU 33, UTEP24

Where is the OPT, any excitement left for UTEP football? What happens if Scotty Walden and the Miners beat WKU tonight? Are you happy with a 1 win season? Does Scotty get a pass, (fan support pass) we already know he does from the school. I would say if they can win 3 or 4 games, then i'd be somewhat ok with that. 1-2 means NMSU and KSU. I am ready for basketball, is this the first time Golding has had everyone return? I really have enjoyed listening to the "Golding hour" podcast, you should check it out, if you have not! Go Miners!

UTEP- 28
WKU-27
There was already a prediction thread

Reactions: T-6 Miner
A) WKU has just a good D as they do an offense but some betting sites say WKU pass D is "susceptible", but whatever.
B) Those betting sites say UTEP is one of the worst scoring team in the Red zone.

"There will be blood". WKU doesn't pull the reigns back. It will be grossly lopsided.

I don’t know, but they couldn’t find anybody better to work with Teicher tonight than dumb ass Mando? Doesn’t the guy have a real life job? He is so bad we should be embarrassed that he’s on ITEP broadcasting…smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT