ADVERTISEMENT

Someone please talk me off the ledge

MinerDave

All Star
Dec 20, 2001
My favorite College football team is horrible! My favorite College basketball team is going to be pathetic!! My fantasy football team is worse than than both!!

And I am going to get a female felon as a president!!

My favorite College football team is horrible! My favorite College basketball team is going to be pathetic!! My fantasy football team is worse than than both!!

giphy.gif

I am glad we at least have a fantastic baseball team.

Last edited:
C'mon it's not so bad for us UTEP fans, we will just get a new Coach, then our New Coach will need 2-3 years of recruiting his type of players to fit his style and systems, then at that point we can find out if our new Coach can be succesful here or not. So why jump now, when in just a short 1,095 days(3 years) from now we can possibly have hope again!

Reactions: FarWestTexas
C'mon it's not so bad for us UTEP fans, we will just get a new Coach, then our New Coach will need 2-3 years of recruiting his type of players to fit his style and systems, then at that point we can find out if our new Coach can be succesful here or not. So why jump now, when in just a short 1,095 days(3 years) from now we can possibly have hope again!

Mike Price, Tony Barbee, and Billy Gillispie didn't need 2-3 years.

Mike Price, Tony Barbee, and Billy Gillispie didn't need 2-3 years.

Barbee needed four but he inherited a terrible situation.
Price ingerited year five of nord's five year plan. He couldnt build off the great found foundation he had. If could have aaron price would be our head coach.

Billy was just a freak of nature. Still the best x's and o's coach ive ever seen.

Price ingerited year five of nord's five year plan. He couldnt build off the great found foundation he had. If could have aaron price would be our head coach.

Billy was just a freak of nature. Still the best x's and o's coach ive ever seen.

Barbee was in the CBI finals in year three. He didn't do awful in his second year and won 19 games back when CUSA used to have good teams.

Price lost games, but not at the magnitude Kugler has been losing. With Price, UTEP was in most of the games and was rarely blown out (not counting the paycheck games).

UTEP05,

You have already made those points under your El Paso Chihuahuas and music222 screen names.

How many years do you need?

UTEP05,

You have already made those points under your El Paso Chihuahuas and music222 screen names.

How many years do you need?

Good to know! You must have a good memory when and what was said.

What did you eat for lunch on November 10, 2012? lol

Just ignore the lonely shameless mutt guys. Over 90% of his posts go ignored, don't fuel the mutt.

Just ignore the lonely shameless mutt guys. Over 90% of his posts go ignored, don't fuel the mutt.

Now I'm lonely and shameless. Awesome!!

Thanks for trolling the boards again. You just keep showing your true colors. The boards are fine without your posts. If you haven't noticed, even will all of the losing the past 2 weeks these boards are very civil. Let's keep it that way.

And, just for the record, I have a higher percentage of people liking my posts, but who's counting?

I thought you put my posts on ignore? Weird that you can still read them.

Last edited:

What made him special was his work ethic. Some of his peers wondered if he slept?

I follow utep mid major
Oregon major
And
The 49ers

My teams haven't won a football game in a month!!! Cry me a ricer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT