ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Utah vs UTEP at the Don

After everyone figured out Saterfield's game and he stopped getting so many open looks, I think he's rushing it every time he now gets one.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Their defense is weak, but our offense so far is just offensive! Can make a shot to save our lives in our own gym!

It's hard watching this 1st half. Offense js struggling (we could really use Bienemy) and the defense has sucked after the 1st few minutes.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
If we survive this game the tournament should stop with the greed and gives us the bye to the semis.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
We are in big trouble at half. They are easily beating our guys off the dribble, and making the extra pass for easy buckets.

Saterfield was open on several occasions in the first half, but wasn't found be his teammates. Against a team like this, he should find plenty of open looks. Without Bieniemy, we need someone to get hot, since I don't see us stopping these guys. Indeed, very Marshall like.

S. Utah is quick and cutting us up. We need to hold our ground and defend the paint. No need to double team up top. If they shoot us out of the gym then fine, but NO MORE easy layups. Let's see if Golding adjusts.

When I saw their win against Kent State I knew UTEP was in for a dog fight but I didn’t expect this halftime score.

Announcers saying SU plays with attitude and like to smack talk. Miners need to come out and punch them back in the mouth or this game will end ugly.

Southern Utah shooting lights out because we’re allowing too many uncontested shots. We need to regroup and play better D and get more Rebounds! They’re killing us on the boards. They’re a very good team and we’ll need to play a complete game if we want to beat these guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT