ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Utah vs UTEP at the Don

Nice mini run by the Miners. It all started with aggressive defense and better rebounding.

Reactions: Lil_Train
I know most don't agree, but Goldings gimmick mam to man defense will never allow us to be consistent. More often then not it works well, but other times it's horrible. We need an alternative when teams start to exploit it. We can't have teams hammer us in the paint and kill us on the boards if we ever want to compete for conference titles and NCAA games.

I know most don't agree, but Goldings gimmick mam to man defense will never allow us to be consistent. More often then not it works well, but other times it's horrible. We need an alternative when teams start to exploit it. We can't have teams hammer us in the paint and kill us on the boards if we ever want to compete for conference titles and NCAA games.
Let’s tip our hat to SU. Great game plan and they shot lights out. I predicted they would win but not like this. I didn’t know their coach was from Findlay Prep according to Yellen, a top HS program.

“There’s going to be change…we will start meeting with players one on one next week….”-Golding

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT