ADVERTISEMENT

Stull's disturbing KROD Interview today

You could not be more wrong. The only thing most people agree on is the infrastructure and traffic in El Paso is beyond bad.

Yes, and it takes some time to get to that parking building. I have already successfully established that.

Since I don't live on the west side, I get to UTEP hours before the game and walk the surrounding areas supporting local businesses - trying different restaurants and shops.

Where do you live? I-10 west and I-10 east aren't that bad during the weekend.

It takes about 1 minute to get from the Porfirio Diaz exit to the parking garage.

I never denied that CUSA is second tier. You can tell right away because Western Kentucky has the smallest stadium. Last year they got 16,823. It's just weird that they drew better during the season. My guess is the 11 A.M. start time.

We have already established you are not very good at guessing.

The only thing most people agree on is the infrastructure and traffic in El Paso is beyond bad.

In Dallas it would probably take me at least an hour instead of 20 minutes. El Paso traffic is great compared to other cities.

Scroll up, :rolleyes:

You said you don't live on the West Side, but you didn't say where. I can guarantee that that it doesn't take an hour from anywhere in El Paso to get to UTEP, but you said it does but you haven't provided an answer.

Stalk much? o_O

Good one!

Traffic lights alone take longer than about 1 minute. You really aren't good at this.

There are no traffic lights after you exit to the garage. Try again.

You said it takes you an hour to get to UTEP and you supposedly live in El Paso. I call BS on that.

Traffic isn't bad during the weekend. Like I said it takes me 20 minutes to get to UTEP. It took me 20 minutes to get from Yarbrough to the Outlet Shoppes.

And we have already established that you blow things out of proportion when you state that there is no parking at UTEP.

I never said there is no parking at UTEP. You are flailing like a punch drunk boxer at this point.

Depending on where you live, it can take 10 to 15 minutes just to get to 1-10.

15 to 25 minutes on 1-10 to get to appropriate exit.

5 to 10 minutes to get to UTEP and find parking.

Short walk to stadium.

That is close to an hour.

I call BS on the first two numbers. It doesn't take that long. Unless you don't know what you're doing it doesn't take that long to find parking.

I never said there is no parking at UTEP. You are flailing like a punch drunk boxer at this point.

" Horrible parking options for the Sun Bowl."

There are thousands of free parking spaces. I wouldn't call that "horrible".

I call BS on the first two numbers. It doesn't take that long. Unless you don't know what you're doing it doesn't take that long to find parking.

For us in the real world, yes.

Not for superheroes like you who get from 1-10 to UTEP in one minute.

For us in the real world, yes.

Not for superheroes like you who get from 1-10 to UTEP in one minute.

In the real world? For any competent driver it will take one minute. I can't help that you don't know how to drive.

If it takes you 5-10 minutes to drive from the Porfirio Diaz exit to the administration building, then you must be driving 5 miles an hour.

" Horrible parking options for the Sun Bowl."

There are thousands of free parking spaces. I wouldn't call that "horrible".

I don't know how many free parking spaces there. Clearly, we can't go by you though. That is for certain. Who knows if you are guessing.

Even with a crowd of 15K, those spaces go quick. Staff, admin, and other employees use a lot of the same spaces as ticket buyers.

In the real world? For any competent driver it will take one minute. I can't help that you don't know how to drive.

So many assumptions on your part. Along with all the guessing, you are a really busy guy!

If it takes you 5-10 minutes to drive from the Porfirio Diaz exit to the administration building, then you must be driving 5 miles an hour.

One traffic light is all it takes. In the real world.

I don't know how many free parking spaces there. Clearly, we can't go by you though. That is for certain. Who knows if you are guessing.

Even with a crowd of 15K, those spaces go quick. Staff, admin, and other employees use a lot of the same spaces as ticket buyers.

The spaces don't go quick. The garage is always empty. Like I stated before, people are lazy to walk a few minutes.

There is almost 700 spaces alone in the garage and there is free parking in the lots across the street.

So many assumptions on your part. Along with all the guessing, you are a really busy guy!

Again, there is no traffic light from the Porfirio Diaz to the parking garage.

Like I said, for any competent driver it will take about a minute. If it takes you 5-10 minutes to drive less than half a mile, then I can't help you.

You are wrong there as well. Even with the attendance at last home game, the public garage was close to full. Fact.

How do you know if you don't park there? I park there all the time. It was a ghost town the last few games.

I am not talking about the Sun Bowl garage- I am talking about the garage next to the administration building. There were less than 100 cars parked there.

Wrong again.

Short walk to stadium.

According to you, adding 10 and 15 is already 25. You're like Floyd. You like to make up BS.

Oh God you two are making me dizzy. Lol

LOL! This guy is too hilarious. He says the parking garage was full when nobody was in there and it takes an hour to get to the Sun Bowl and it takes 5-10 minutes from the Porfirio Diaz to the parking garage by the administration building.

Short walk to stadium.

According to you, adding 10 and 15 is already 25. You're like Floyd. You like to make up BS.

Did you not read where I said "Depending on where you live"?

Did you not read where I said "That is close to an hour"?

Do you not know how to add the median of all those numbers?

You are not having a good night at all on this forum.

Did you not read where I said "Depending on where you live"?

Did you not read where I said "That is close to an hour"?

Do you not know how to add the median of all those numbers?

You are not having a good night at all on this forum.

Then you're even giving me more credit.

The median, according to you, would be 27.5. The lowest would be 25 minutes minutes, according to you. You still haven't answered where in El Paso it takes an hour. Not surprised because you don't have any answer.

Nice try though. Pretty good weekend so far and debating people who have clue what they're talking and while watching football all day is not a bad day.

LOL! This guy is too hilarious. He says the parking garage was full when nobody was in there and it takes an hour to get to the Sun Bowl and it takes 5-10 minutes from the Porfirio Diaz to the parking garage by the administration building.

The parking garage I was referring to was close to full. Yes.

I said it can take you 5 to 10 minutes from an 1-10 exit to a parking spot. Yes.

Your parking garage and your exit from 1-10 are your deals. Typical music222 deflection.

Is there a mercy rule on this message board? Is that why you have to create new user names so often? Does the message board software automatically deactivate your user name when you get owned like this? I look forward to your next creative user name.

Ok alright already! You are both pretty! Now can we PLEASE get back to the topic? Hijacking threads like this is not ok! Please go to direct messaging or something. Please, please, please!

Reactions: UTEP05 and develman
From personal experience it takes me about 25-30 minutes to drive from my house on Pellicano & Bob Hope to the parking lot on Mesa next to Taco Tote. Then it takes about 10-15 to walk into the Sun Bowl through the East side entrance. In a good day 35 minutes on a bad day 45 minutes. During the Army game it did take longer to drive up Mesa from 1-10 and I had to park further away so it took longer to reach my seat. If we constantly had crowds of 38k plus it would take close to an hour to get from my front door to my seat.

Reactions: EP Maximus
The parking garage I was referring to was close to full. Yes.

I said it can take you 5 to 10 minutes from an 1-10 exit to a parking spot. Yes.

Your parking garage and your exit from 1-10 are your deals. Typical music222 deflection.

Is there a mercy rule on this message board? Is that why you have to create new user names so often? Does the message board software automatically deactivate your user name when you get owned like this? I look forward to your next creative user name.

Yes, the parking lot right next to the Sun Bowl was full. And your point is? That wasn't the parking garage we're talking about.

Again, unless you're clueless, it doesn't take 5-10 minutes.

You can take the mercy rule any time. You keep switching your points and keep forgetting what you stated previously.

I'm sorry to say, but there is no point to create other user names. Sorry to disappoint you!

Then you're even giving me more credit.

Probably not.

The median, according to you, would be 27.5. The lowest would be 25 minutes minutes, according to you.

Your math is about as bad as your ability to debate on this message board? Debate? music222 and El Paso Chihuahuas used to always say they debate on this board. Weird? Not really.

You still haven't answered where in El Paso it takes an hour.

Well, I actually did give you some credit. I thought you could figure this one out by yourself. I was wrong. First time in this "debate" with you. But yes, I was wrong.

Pretty good weekend so far and debating people who have clue what they're talking and while watching football all day is not a bad day.

Probably the best Saturday you have had since you hit puberty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT