ADVERTISEMENT

Stull's disturbing KROD Interview today

Ok alright already! You are both pretty! Now can we PLEASE get back to the topic? Hijacking threads like this is not ok! Please go to direct messaging or something. Please, please, please!

I thought it was over but he keeps responding that in some area of El Paso it takes any hour to get to UTEP, but hasn't stated any area. I guess I should have just told him he was right so he can feel smart. lol

Probably not.

Your math is about as bad as your ability to debate on this message board? Debate? music222 and El Paso Chihuahuas used to always say they debate on this board. Weird? Not really.

15 to 25 minutes on 1-10 to get to appropriate exit.

5 to 10 minutes to get to UTEP and find parking.

Median between 15 and 25 is 20 and median between 5 and 10 is 7.5.

Those answers are correct.

Yes, the parking lot right next to the Sun Bowl was full. And your point is? That wasn't the parking garage we're talking about.

It was the one I was talking about - in my post.

Again, unless you're clueless, it doesn't take 5-10 minutes.

If you say so. Then again, others have already agreed with me in this thread.

You can take the mercy rule any time. You keep switching your points and keep forgetting what you stated previously.

Switching points? Like when you derailed this thread? That would be a UTEP05 technique.

Sorry to disappoint you!

Oh, you disappoint us every time you post sadly.

15 to 25 minutes on 1-10 to get to appropriate exit.

5 to 10 minutes to get to UTEP and find parking.

Median between 15 and 25 is 20 and median between 5 and 10 is 7.5.

Those answers are correct.

You left out a part of my post. That is why you failed at the math.

Well it's clear EP Maximus is a troll, is clueless, or both. I took the bait. I will make sure not to reply to him anymore.

Truth be told, the only person who improved access around UTEP was President Ronald Reagan (and I'm left of center) because UTEP had to become hanicapped compliant and it's still a challenge for senior citizens and handicapped wanting to catch a football or basketball game.

Being the Christmas time which is basically a season of the "hope of expectation" as we are to give to one another and hope for a better future (New Year), I hope the decision makers of UTEP brass, both on the formal chart and informal organizational chart, can come together and decide if both coaches from the major revenue sports have their teams on a winning path. Kugler told EP Times article (that came out today) he does, but his inconsistency and underperformance during a friendly scheduled year has to be concerning and his coaching decisions are suspect. For four years the opponents are just stacking the line with seven or eight and just keep recievers in front of them. His signature O line has not developed to full potential as he professes and this is with a top round draft pick offensive lineman as the anchor! Floyd has lost control. It's getting uglier every week and Floyd can only blame himself. Transfer rules and blaming the attitudes of Millenial age basketball players does not hold much water. His ship is taking on water fast and the bilge pump doesn't appear to be working. He needs a miracle, as does Kugler (but Kug has an off season and season to do something, Floyd appears to have run out of time and patience and makes it worse with his ugly losses and compunding it with his media interview babbling).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT