ADVERTISEMENT

Things CUSA needs to do for 2023 and beyond

It's not a great look in academia. They're literally the only for profit Division I basketball program.

Competitively I don't care. They invest in their programs and in a short time have put together a competitive programs. It would definitely improve the new CUSA in olympic sports.
I think they’re trying to or already did get rid of the “for-profit” designation. We’re here to watch basketball and football, not to see Deion Hankins and GCU take chemistry classes.

It's not a great look in academia. They're literally the only for profit Division I basketball program.

Competitively I don't care. They invest in their programs and in a short time have put together a competitive programs. It would definitely improve the new CUSA in olympic sports.
I don’t think anyone cares about that.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
I think they’re trying to or already did get rid of the “for-profit” designation. We’re here to watch basketball and football, not to see Deion Hankins and GCU take chemistry classes.
They're definitely trying but the Department of Education has continually denied their efforts over the last several years. GCU sued them earlier this year.

They're definitely trying but the Department of Education has continually denied their efforts over the last several years. GCU sued them earlier this year.
I don’t think most people care. It’s a joke anyway, UTEP is “for-profit”, so is Michigan, so is Notre Dame, so is Sam Houston, so is Wal-Mart, so is your friend’s small business, so is mostly everything.

Have you ever watched a GCU basketball home game? It's insane, man. The student section is like watching Duke and I've been to a couple of Duke games. I would LOVE to be with GCU for basketball. Our student section should watch and learn from theirs.
I think they would be a good add, if they’re willing to come. Maybe they have no interest. WKU and MTSU aren’t Memphis and Wichita St, but they’re certainly better than Utah Valley and Cal Baptist.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT