ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket sales

utepsteeler1

High school stud
Jun 13, 2003
so will there be fans allowed this weekend? I am trying to but tix and I cannot get thru at all.

Tickets start at $12. Plenty of good seats available online.

The ticket master website sucks a fat dick, I can't select seats, it just gives you a section on my phone but you cannot select seats just change the quantity, I was legit gonna go but I could not figure it out on my phone and now on a browser, and I am not an idiot I can figure shit out usually but this doesn't make sense.

I click on select tickets on the browser, it says loading seats, and nothing happens, my phone wont let me select seats the browser freezes, this is dumb and typical UTEP.

UTEP denied my creds this season, so if anyone has tickets I am down....

The ticket master website sucks a fat dick, I can't select seats, it just gives you a section on my phone but you cannot select seats just change the quantity, I was legit gonna go but I could not figure it out on my phone and now on a browser, and I am not an idiot I can figure shit out usually but this doesn't make sense.

I click on select tickets on the browser, it says loading seats, and nothing happens, my phone wont let me select seats the browser freezes, this is dumb and typical UTEP.

Ok, anyone who messes with bigwood messes with digs. We need to go down to Senters' office and straighten this out, lower Dyer style. Big gives good intel. Who's going down?!

giphy.gif

I'm guessing you can only select sections because of social distancing and just pick a seat in your section when you get there

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
I'm guessing you can only select sections because of social distancing and just pick a seat in your section when you get there
but how would you do that if its supposed to be delivered electronically, they aren't selling walk ups anymore so how would you pick your seat?

I was expecting that to be the next step and it never happened.

If someone figures it out share it please.

I think you would just pick a section and then when you're in the stadium physically you then pick a seat in that section that isn't near other groups of people. if you pick a seat now and it is next to someone you don't know then you can't social distance is what I'm thinking they're doing that for

Ok, anyone who messes with bigwood messes with digs. We need to go down to Senters' office and straighten this out, lower Dyer style. Big gives good intel. Who's going down?!

giphy.gif
I ain't mad at UTEP, they have to cut down capacity in press box, and I usually would roam the sidelines since the press box was a damn sweat shop so not a big deal to me, I just didn't renew season tickets this year for football or hoops, UTEP had to do what they had to do, not hating on them at all.

For shits and giggles, I attempted to buy tickets and couldn’t. Like Roy, I am an experienced computer person and Ticketmaster person. You can’t even see them on regular Ticketmaster. The UTEP website, only shows you the section tickets are available in, and you’re unable to purchase them, etc.

Anyone with common sense would know those tickets weren’t going to be valid. I don’t want StubHub credit.

You would get a full credit card refund PLUS a future credit if you receive fake tickets.

I tried helping you out. Sorry you didn't take the opportunity.

You would get a full credit card refund PLUS a future credit if you receive fake tickets.

I tried helping you out. Sorry you didn't take the opportunity.
They weren’t fake tickets. People were selling tickets from their 2020 season tickets without first having been contacted by Texas and confirmed those seats would be available under the reduced capacity. It was a dumb opportunity. I’m glad I didn’t waste my time and money with it.

Reactions: MistaBinks
For shits and giggles, I attempted to buy tickets and couldn’t. Like Roy, I am an experienced computer person and Ticketmaster person. You can’t even see them on regular Ticketmaster. The UTEP website, only shows you the section tickets are available in, and you’re unable to purchase them, etc.

I found them very easily. Clicked on the map, the blue dots showed up, clicked on the dots, and added them to cart.

Maybe there is a way I can help?

They weren’t fake tickets. People were selling tickets from their 2020 season tickets without first having been contacted by Texas and confirmed those seats would be available under the reduced capacity. It was a dumb opportunity. I’m glad I didn’t waste my time and money with it.

If the tickets aren't valid for the game, then StubHub would have given you a FULL REFUND AND a future credit.

I'm not sure how that is a dumb opportunity.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
If the tickets aren't valid for the game, then StubHub would have given you a FULL REFUND AND a future credit.

I'm not sure how that is a dumb opportunity.
Straight from their website.
  • Canceled: Canceled events
    • You don’t need to contact us; we’ll email you to confirm
  • We’ll add a coupon worth 120% of your original order to your StubHub account. You can apply this coupon to one or multiple StubHub orders in the same currency until Dec. 31, 2021.

Like I said I don’t want StubHub credit. Dumb opportunity.

Straight from their website.
  • Canceled: Canceled events
    • You don’t need to contact us; we’ll email you to confirm
  • We’ll add a coupon worth 120% of your original order to your StubHub account. You can apply this coupon to one or multiple StubHub orders in the same currency until Dec. 31, 2021.

Like I said I don’t want StubHub credit. Dumb opportunity.

IF the game is canceled that's true.

If the game is played and you got invalid tickets, you would receive a FULL refund AND a future credit.

You correct...I edited right when I posted it, before you tried to correct it that is why it says pissed off. So I'll give you some credit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT