ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for UTSA game

There's 13,990 available on ticketmaster as of right now. For comparison, there were about 14,500 tickets available on the morning game day vs LT. That day of 10/16 UTEP sold about 2,500 tickets.

Imo the goal should be to get to 10k tickets available by Saturday vs FAU. Then it will be interesting to see what the result in Florida does for sales.

Tickets sales are much stronger than they were for any other game this season.

looking on Vivid seats and there is only 9 sections left that are being sold.

anyone know the numbers yet??
You know what? People gave you crap for this but if you click the ticket link on ESPN it takes you to this vivid link and if you go to Ticketmaster, there is nothing avail so YOU ARE RIGHT

You know what? People gave you crap for this but if you click the ticket link on ESPN it takes you to this vivid link and if you go to Ticketmaster, there is nothing avail so YOU ARE RIGHT
ESPN and Vivid seats have a partnership. You could click on any team and they will send you to vivid seats.

Last edited:
ESPN and Vivid seats have a partnership. You could click on any team and they will send you to vivid seats.

Ok well try going to Ticketmaster and finding tickets for THIS game. Yet you and others gave this kid grief over that. Btw the prices you’ll find on Vivid are LOW. No reason for the stadium to be empty

Ok well try going to Ticketmaster and finding tickets for THIS game. Yet you and others gave this kid grief over that. Btw the prices you’ll find on Vivid are LOW. No reason for the stadium to be empty
I do. I check it every few hours to track attendance.

The prices on ticketmaster are actually lower. Endzone seats that costs $23 on Vivid seats are only $12 on ticketmaster.

Section 8 is $30 on Vivid Seats and only $15 on ticketmaster.

Most tickets on Vivid seats are for the resale market.

Vivid is a resale site. They will always be overpriced up until closer to the game. If there is no demand, their prices will start going down to at or below what the seat costs.

Reactions: JCorona
Thanks but I'm not kid. In the Basketball courts they call me OG. Lol

Reactions: JCorona
It's an "Orange Out" game and Student Engagement is giving away 5000 free shirts. Should be a good turnout. Hoping the team takes care of business against FAU, which could probably swing attendance 5,000 in either direction

Reactions: picks up
11,300 tickets available 10 minutes before the game starts. Let's see what happens to this number after we win.

Reactions: picks up
Houston is 7-1, hosted #19 SMU and had 25,676 in attendance. Will we have more vs UTSA?

I doubt it. Not after the loss.
My calculations say we've already sold around 21k tickets. We still have over 1700 endzone tickets that haven't sold. Those will sell out by kick off. It's interesting that the cheapest tickets are always the slowest to sell.

My calculations say we've already sold around 21k tickets. We still have over 1700 endzone tickets that haven't sold. Those will sell out by kick off. It's interesting that the cheapest tickets are always the slowest to sell.
It might be close then

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT