ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for UTSA game

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
looking on Vivid seats and there is only 9 sections left that are being sold.

anyone know the numbers yet??

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
For starters, I don't know why you would check vivid seats. Our official ticket partner is ticketmaster. I don't know, it's hard to get a gauge on ticket sales cuz a lot of grey seats on ticketmaster that I know aren't sold. I think Senter is holding them back for his military promotion.

Reactions: Prospero915
For starters, I don't know why you would check vivid seats. Our official ticket partner is ticketmaster. I don't know, it's hard to get a gauge on ticket sales cuz a lot of grey seats on ticketmaster that I know aren't sold. I think Senter is holding them back for his military promotion.

well because they also sell tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
Wouldn’t be shocked to see UTSA fans begin to buy up tickets. Step up your game JCorona, get us a count 😂
There's less than 15k available. If we use the same formula from the LT game that means 15k sold. The formula is 12k available = 18k attendance. I don't trust it cuz the east side shows a ton of grey seats.

Reactions: shyminer81

"* EDIT: I straight up didn't know that UTEP is 6-1 along with UTSA being ranked and undefeated. ESPN has rights to the game and does have the option to elevate the game to linear TV from its ESPN3/ESPN+ options. Apparently, it's being considered for a time change and TV. I could see it occupying one of the ESPNU slots, maybe instead of Coastal Carolina at Georgia Southern. "

Also knocks out some olds.
Yup. Depends on the TV channel too. More people will be available since it’s after “standard” working hours. But UTEP set this 2pm time a long time ago. Some fans might have planned events later in the day because of it.

I think it’s pretty shitty to move it at 815. Unless for big ESPN.

Reactions: unihorn
We also were having trouble finding 10 seats together on Ticketmaster, so we’re just going to get them through UTSA. I guess I’ll be seating in enemy territory. It’s crazy because you know the seats are available.

We also were having trouble finding 10 seats together on Ticketmaster, so we’re just going to get them through UTSA. I guess I’ll be seating in enemy territory. It’s crazy because you know the seats are available.
I find it hard to believe you can’t find 2 rows with 5 people in each back to back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT