ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for UTSA game

Kind of what I expected but without the blowout. Sucks I missed the Canelo fight for this. Oh and the whole traveling thing...

Reactions: Rot
Kind of what I expected but without the blowout. Sucks I missed the Canelo fight for this. Oh and the whole traveling thing...
UTSA is the real deal. The UTEP team that beat a #12 Houston years back played a team that was grossly overrated as Donald Buckram gained 245 on them.

The hell with this performance. What a bunch of fools gold. Fire the Aaron Price or whoever is special teams coach. Dont extend Dimel let him walk. Get a coach here that runs a spread offense.

Why is UTEP even D1?? Is it because of the Sun Bowl?? Would Utep even win in FBS?? Getting embarrassed on national TV is the worst thing that could've happened.

Why is UTEP even D1?? Is it because of the Sun Bowl?? Would Utep even win in FBS?? Getting embarrassed on national TV is the worst thing that could've happened.
UTEP looked like crap yes, but UTSA would beat 80% of FBS teams this year!

I won’t lie, this was rougher than I thought. The miners came out undisciplined, unfocused, and not caring which immediately hurt them. The penalties and bone headed plays are what sunk them. I lost count in the 2nd half, but I know in the first we had

-missed PAT

- penalty on 4th down which would have given UTEP the ball. UTSA scores a FG

- Missed PI in the 1st which may have resulted in points

- Missed FG and just general poor kicking in general

tough to watch in the 1st half, start of the 2nd was better but it was a little too late. Basic and hair pullingly frustrating mistakes. I am on team extend Dimel, but games like this make me think.

I would anyone want to extend his contract. I don’t think he has beaten a winning team since his arrival.
I think he will get an extension but not if I was the AD!

If the teams ends up 6-6 then no extension and maybe can him. If UTEP is 8-4 or better then one year extension. This game was a beat down by a better team. Damn shame that when UTEP gets a chance at some good pub and good attendance they blow it big time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT