ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for UTSA game

Only time will tell. Seen this many times new guy makes a splash but tails off in the long term. Coaches often find it is easer to build than to sustain a program. Hope it works out for UTSA.

Reactions: Rot
The ticket website is so weird, some days seats are gone, other days they are back for sale. Still looks like a bunch are available, I wonder if it hits 30k.

The ticket website is so weird, some days seats are gone, other days they are back for sale. Still looks like a bunch are available, I wonder if it hits 30k.
They're adding tickets. This morning we were down to 8k and now back up to 9k available.

I know I am very biased, UTEP is unique an beautiful. There is no other Bhutanese architecture campus, built on a mountain, in the entire country.
It's not bias, many from all over the world have commented on UTEP's beauty over the decades.

And for many on here who complain about UTEP's athletic facilities and housing I dare ask you all to drive through campus, go on Sun Bowl drive and drive into the hills that hide the facilities. I accidentally got led there a few weeks ago for an event (that was somewhere else) and was impressed with the facilities I didn't know existed.

I will say it, UTEP probably one of the most beautiful campus buildings and settings in the state. Texas State has to be one of the least.

How many non-student athletes does UTEP get every year that aren’t from El Paso/Las Cruces/Juarez?

In 2012, 84% of students were from El Paso county. For all it’s beauty, it doesn’t draw in any non-El Pasoans. The architecture could be poop inspired and be painted pink, yellow, and green and 84% of El Paso would still go.

Reactions: MinerFan79
For anyone in the San Antonio area that wants to watch the game with old friends.

It’s improved, but I guess the promotions aren’t really working… I bought some seats for soldiers, which should account for 8. Wonder how many they sold? UTSA fans probably not showing up as hoped. Still an improvement. If they can get 30k then that would be solid and a success.

Colin Deaver reported that as of this of this evening about 24k tix had been sold. So between now and Saturday night plus the walk up crowd , 30k could be feasible. 😯
Not bad but I want us to hit closer to 40k. We've averaged 2k in sales the last two days. Tomorrow is pay day so hopefully that doubles. And we've got all day Saturday to try and hit another 4-6k in sales.

If LT was loud with 18k I can only imagine how much louder double that would sound. Glad I'm going to be part of that. We're sending USTA back with an L and without their ranking.

Looking at the seating map it looks like the entire west side and endzone will be sold out. Less than 2400 tickets in those sections.

It's not bias, many from all over the world have commented on UTEP's beauty over the decades.

And for many on here who complain about UTEP's athletic facilities and housing I dare ask you all to drive through campus, go on Sun Bowl drive and drive into the hills that hide the facilities. I accidentally got led there a few weeks ago for an event (that was somewhere else) and was impressed with the facilities I didn't know existed.

I will say it, UTEP probably one of the most beautiful campus buildings and settings in the state. Texas State has to be one of the least.
But if get off Sun Bowl Dr. and get on Glory Road, there is the biggest dump on campus on the right side before you hit Memorial Gym and Haskins Center. (Hint: it is not the Sun 🌄😎 Bowl 🏟️).

With the soccer prepping and the "GECU Terrace" installation, it really got reduced.

I work with a bunch of UTSA grads. I showed up to work decked out in UTEP gear. I talked to about 10 of them, only one knew they were playing UTEP this weekend. When I told the others about the game, they asked me how UTSA is doing!

They don't deserve an up and coming program.
Unlike @UTEPAthletics and @UTEP, UTSA have invested in upgrading their athletic facilities while not forgetting about their academics.

Reactions: SAMINERGIRL
That's the parking lot I used to use as a music major. Close enough to the Fine Arts Center to get to class quickly! Close enough to I-10 for a quick escape from campus. I had no idea they were doing tailgates there. That's close enough to the border to be visited by some kindly smugglers or immigrants. Bet you could snag some cheap music CDs, maybe some hot tamales.

....while not forgetting about their academics.
You gotta be kidding, right?

If not, where the hell have you been the last twenty plus years?

Natalicio had been working closely with the State of Texas legislature. There was some horse trading with former Gov. Good hair, but she got it done.

Reactions: Dmanminer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT