ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Floyd is a pathetic joke.

Man crush?

IMG_0199.0.jpeg

If we lose to Rice, is he a pathetic joke again?

(groan) It is deep philosophical questions such as these that keep me awake until the wee hours of the morning.

Rice is not mashed potatoes (so true on more than one level....). Had SoMiss won and had UTEP subsequently lost, then there is no decision. But Rice? Is there a degree of awfulness that stops just short of pathetic?

Let's try a few on for size:
Woeful joke?
Lamentable joke?
Wretched joke? (Hmm.....)
Deplorable joke? (Too much political baggage...)
Paltry joke?
Pitiable joke?

I'm leaning towards "wretched". Contrary opinions/alternative facts, er, opinions welcome.

lieb

(groan) It is deep philosophical questions such as these that keep me awake until the wee hours of the morning.

Rice is not mashed potatoes (so true on more than one level....). Had SoMiss won and had UTEP subsequently lost, then there is no decision. But Rice? Is there a degree of awfulness that stops just short of pathetic?

Woeful joke?
Lamentable joke?
Paltry joke?
Pitiable joke?

I'm leaning towards "wretched". Contrary opinions/alternative facts, er, opinions welcome.

lieb
On another note,(been bingeing on Game of Thrones) I've been using the phrase "wretched wench" a lot lately. The woman whom I'm related to by marriage doesn't seem to be amused by it at all.

Woeful joke?
Lamentable joke?
Paltry joke?
Pitiable joke?

lieb

On another note,(been bingeing on Game of Thrones) I've been using the phrase "wretched wench" a lot lately. The woman whom I'm related to by marriage doesn't seem to be amused by it at all.

You guys cut it out -- you'll affect the team's morale with this talk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT