ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers

They’re good players. I think a lot of us had them as high major/lower P type of talent. With the exception of Williams they’re your typical top half of conference players. They’ll keep us in a contention for a top five finish, It’s up to the coaching staff to mold them into a championship team.
Better hurry!

Reactions: Autograph Boy
I'll just say I thought Barbee had no clue. Watching the team today, albeit without Terry on the bench, I got that same feeling from this staff.
Well, at least Barbee had the offense do something, even if it was just running the weave to get Culpepper an open NBA-range three.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Eze is over at Kansas state right now, just posted it to his Instagram. Was trying to upload a screenshot of it but don’t know how to

What does this mean? IYWUAYNAUA
Excuse my old age

There used to be this super annoying honk that posted here and his thing was IYNWUYAU. Which stood for If you’re not with us, you’re against us. He would call Southern Miss - Souther Piss, Rice - Lice and other “clever” nicknames. He would have shit on Hawkins and Lathon for leaving and then started sucking their dicks again after they de-transferred. He also claimed that Franklin Jones, Nate Nixon, and Stanley Branch were going to be great players.

So mockingly, I come up with stupid phrases too. That was an example of one.

There used to be this super annoying honk that posted here and his thing was IYNWUYAU. Which stood for If you’re not with us, you’re against us. He would call Southern Miss - Souther Piss, Rice - Lice and other “clever” nicknames.

Man, you really shouldn't speak so harshly of ole Gibby. He was young, not so dumb, and full of... Well, you know the rest.

And he was nowhere in the same galaxy as annoying as your brother AB. Just when I thought I'd found the poster boy for Dunning-Kruger in a different яepublican POS, along came AB.

And he was nowhere in the same galaxy as annoying as your brother AB. Just when I thought I'd found the poster boy for Dunning-Kruger in a different яepublican POS, along came AB.

That’s your opinion. Gibbi was a honk. Would blame the refs after every loss and predict victories every game. Of course he didn’t show up until the Miners had started winning as well. Bandwagon honk fan and had the Miners performed like they have recently back then, he would have never been a fan.

You might find AB annoying, but that’s either because you have thin skin or do not agree with his opinions. That’s fine. Maybe if other posters wouldn’t use slurs and try to slander him, maybe he wouldn’t get into page long “debates”. Same could be said about me.

I think Efe will be next and that's it for the underclassmen. Leaves the door open for at least a big and a shooter. I dont think Terry goes after a point guard for this upcoming season. He will use Lathon and Boum at the point and have McGriff at backup if he doesn't redshirt.

I think Vila is off to Europe when things calm down. I think he realizes his opportunity at UTEP is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil_Train
You might find AB annoying, but that’s either because you have thin skin or do not agree with his opinions. That’s fine. Maybe if other posters wouldn’t use slurs and try to slander him, maybe he wouldn’t get into page long “debates”. Same could be said about me.

Nah, man. People may not agree with you sometimes. I surely don't agree with everything you post. But you make valid points and bring value to discussions.

AB just slings stupidity. He makes arguments that have absolutely no basis in fact and most often don't even make any damned sense. He just makes up shit and posts it and then expects everyone to nod in agreement as if he's Tяump and we're all MAGAts.

I have no time for that.

Yet, there's so much of it that short of putting him on ignore we have to scroll through tons of crap because of him. The only people I've ever put on ignore are the other trolls that come here and post a suggestive headline with no substantive narrative in the body of the post.

I have no time for that either.

I've tried to give AB some benefit but it's been a waste of time. Meh.

Nah, man. People may not agree with you sometimes. I surely don't agree with everything you post. But you make valid points and bring value to discussions.

AB just slings stupidity. He makes arguments that have absolutely no basis in fact and most often don't even make any damned sense. He just makes up shit and posts it and then expects everyone to nod in agreement as if he's Tяump and we're all MAGAts.

I have no time for that.

Yet, there's so much of it that short of putting him on ignore we have to scroll through tons of crap because of him. The only people I've ever put on ignore are the other trolls that come here and post a suggestive headline with no substantive narrative in the body of the post.

I have no time for that either.

I've tried to give AB some benefit but it's been a waste of time. Meh.

You’re in the minority that think I bring “value” to discussions. And that’s fine, I don’t give a fudge what ignorant people like RoundSound think about me.

I’m not gonna argue about AB’s posts on the board. All I’m gonna say, it’s just a message board. If you don’t like scrolling through a ton of messages, then maybe internet message boards aren’t your thing.

We’re here to “waste time”. If your life is ending soon or extremely busy with life, you shouldn’t be wasting your time here, but again, everyone comes here by choice.

You’re in the minority that think I bring “value” to discussions. And that’s fine, I don’t give a fudge what ignorant people like RoundSound think about me.

I’m not gonna argue about AB’s posts on the board. All I’m gonna say, it’s just a message board. If you don’t like scrolling through a ton of messages, then maybe internet message boards aren’t your thing.

We’re here to “waste time”. If your life is ending soon or extremely busy with life, you shouldn’t be wasting your time here, but again, everyone comes here by choice.

I wanted to private message you but your profile does not allow others to view it. Feel free to email me at TxRdKiller at yahoo dot com anytime.

I don't know you nor do I know AB. In fact, only a few of the old posters from 15 years ago are still posting here. I miss those that are no longer active here and hope they're ok although I fear that we may have lost my good friend SweetLou sometime ago.

In any case, it seems the you know AB fairly well and I'm now concerned that my comments in regards to AB may be inappropriate and I'd like to offer my apologies if warranted.

I wanted to private message you but your profile does not allow others to view it. Feel free to email me at TxRdKiller at yahoo dot com anytime.

I don't know you nor do I know AB. In fact, only a few of the old posters from 15 years ago are still posting here. I miss those that are no longer active here and hope they're ok although I fear that we may have lost my good friend SweetLou sometime ago.

In any case, it seems the you know AB fairly well and I'm now concerned that my comments in regards to AB may be inappropriate and I'd like to offer my apologies if warranted.

I do know him fairly well, but no apologies are necessary. I will email you shortly.

Yes, we lost Lou. He became very sick and moved back to El Paso.

Sad to hear about SweetLou, I enjoyed his contributions and he loved UTEP. Definitely one of the "good guys"

With Lathon and Hawkins, what exactly are we losing? One shot 7.7% from 3FG and the other at 14% (both in conference play) . Hell, John Bohanon hit 16% one year. Lathon was a defensive liability and rarely tried to create, instead crossed half-court and passed to someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT