ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers

AB just slings stupidity. He makes arguments that have absolutely no basis in fact and most often don't even make any damned sense. He just makes up shit and posts it and then expects everyone to nod in agreement as if he's Tяump and we're all MAGAts.

Proof??

I wanted to private message you but your profile does not allow others to view it. Feel free to email me at TxRdKiller at yahoo dot com anytime.

I don't know you nor do I know AB. In fact, only a few of the old posters from 15 years ago are still posting here. I miss those that are no longer active here and hope they're ok although I fear that we may have lost my good friend SweetLou sometime ago.

In any case, it seems the you know AB fairly well and I'm now concerned that my comments in regards to AB may be inappropriate and I'd like to offer my apologies if warranted.

No apologies needed. I don't care what people post about me on a message board.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
You didn't read the article? Yeah, I suppose, yesterday's date. Old news, you would know.

The transfer market will be flooded in the next month or so. Terry better be searching day and night. Wasting 2 years with an all conference POY caliber player would be a shame.

We needs guys that can create and make shots, as well as another rebounder/rim defender. Otherwise Terry's offense will suck even worse next year.

When do you think Williams and Efe enter the portal or was everyone just overreacting the entire season?

When do you think Williams and Efe enter the portal or was everyone just overreacting the entire season?
Personally I dont think Williams will transfer. He had good exposure to NBA scouts and has stuck with Terry this far.

I think Efe does just because of the huge dip in playing time and stats. After all the hard work he was basically benched in place of Vila and is now behind Tydus who is in the same class. Also Terry has downplayed Efe from the beginning stating that under normal circumstances he should have redshirted his freshman year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT