ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrin Smith NIL @ UTEP?

Nugget 07

All Star
Mar 8, 2007
Dismel doesn’t expect him back. Heard on the radio Smitty took NIL funds from both TAMU and UTEP.

Anyone know what we are currently paying him and, or other players?

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
UTEP directly doesn't contribute anything towards NIL money.

I imagine Smith didn't get more than a couple thousand in NIL money from boosters.

It’s time to turn the page on Smith and players who only think about themselves.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Dismel doesn’t expect him back. Heard on the radio Smitty took NIL funds from both TAMU and UTEP.

Good for him. Just a drop in the bucket for TAMU boosters.

Dismel should have no never brought him back. I said so back when it was rumored he was coming back. He is selfish and is of questionable ethics.

Good for him. Just a drop in the bucket for TAMU boosters.

Dismel should have no never brought him back. I said so back when it was rumored he was coming back. He is selfish and is of questionable ethics.
I was one of the guys on here welcoming him back again, but unfortunately this kid showed his true colors which is a shame. I wonder if these NIL funds will find a way to protect themselves from players who take money and then transfer out.

UTEP directly doesn't contribute anything towards NIL money.

I imagine Smith didn't get more than a couple thousand in NIL money from boosters.
Yes, I know UTEP doesn’t directly contribute.

On the radio they made it seem like it was more than a couple thousand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil_Train
He is reported to be injured, so if you don't know for sure if he is, you'all are trashing a young man's reputation. And for what? Says a lot more about you than it does about him.

He is reported to be injured, so if you don't know for sure if he is, you'all are trashing a young man's reputation. And for what? Says a lot more about you than it does about him.
What injury does he have? Kinda weird Dimel never gives any explanation on it and he just so happened to have an “injury” after 4 games. Which happens to be the limit for getting a redshirt.

Reactions: Lil_Train

Hopefully nothing if he didn't play this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT