ADVERTISEMENT

Ugly

We thought we built our strength in the trenches. Yeah, maybe not. Both lines are getting their asses handed to them.

Reactions: develman
Our worst half of football that I can remember since the New Mexico Bowl. Got to improve creativity on offensive plays.

Gotta feel horrible for Jones and Greenlee. Those seem to be the only football players on this team who understand the responsibility to a football team

Now they're just running up the score. That's weak on Army's part. 4th and 6, up 52-14, outside of FG range, and they throw it for a TD.

I don't think they were running up the score. They were trying to help us out by passing the ball with their 2nd and 3rd stringers on offense. But we are making their 2nd and 3rd stringers look good.

I usually get pissed at stuff like this. I was pissed that Texas threw a fly pattern with 3:00 left last week. But this team didn't give a crap tonight, so I'm not going to give a crap.
I usually get pissed at stuff like this. I was pissed that Texas threw a fly pattern with 3:00 left last week. But this team didn't give a crap tonight, so I'm not going to give a crap.

You make a valid point. We couldn't possibly be any more embarrassing.

Reactions: allminer
Can't really fault Army they are just running their offense, and UTEP is just spectating.When was the last time Army pasted a team this bad? The 1940's?

I said on the OPT there would be zero defense, I meant by both teams. Wow!

UTEP has a huuuuuge game next Saturday and now the stadium will be empty.

I said on the OPT there would be zero defense, I meant by both teams. Wow!

UTEP has a huuuuuge game next Saturday and now the stadium will be empty.
You are so correct, only the stadium will be empty the rest of the season.

Sadly, but no doubt justified in many people's minds! BUT, that doesn't help the cause! To fix this problem we need to fill the SB to provide money for a long term fix to our woes! For the RECORD, Stull has got to GO!!!!!!!!!!! He's not a steward of our UTEP Athletic programs!!!!!!! He's an arogant, self absorbed, crybaby, and an ASSHOLE!!!!!!! \m/o_O:cool:\m/

The issue I have is we shouldn't get beat 66-14 by even the #1 team in the country at home. I know they had a unique of fence, but they put up no fight and looked like a D2 school. My issue is with the effort of the whole team. Hopefully like when we got Waxed by La Tech and turned it around we can move on from this, Just burn the video and move on!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT