ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ FIU Basketball Game Thread etc

Horton making those threes has sparked uteps lead. Because having 15 turnovers in a half is ridiculous. FIU stinks.

I was watching the Texans game with my son, been watching this game on my phone, finally watching it on the TV, freeing up my phone. Axing had it right recently: play the freshmen + Hardy. Our offense has been so much more alive this game.

WTF does Camper get so much court time? He just watched that pass sail right by him without any urgency to track it down on that last press. He can’t shoot for shit. I don’t get it.

We were cruising just a few minutes ago, now we're just trying to hold on. Even when playing well, with this team you know that a bad stretch is just around the corner.

Time to give most of Solomon and Kalu’s minutes to Jones. That is a nice frosh trio of Terrell, Horton and Jones.
I think Kalu at the 5 and Jones at the 4. Not sure Jones is a 5. If Babacar can take it next then then give him the 5.

Golding put on his more seasoned players to secure the lead. Instead they threw the game away. Inwoukd have rather had Terrell and Horton in the backcourt down the stretch than Powell and Hardy.
It made no sense that he switched up the dynamic that built the big lead for us, and then never went back to it as we slowly squandered the lead over 8 minutes. Golding needs to be fired on the plane ride home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT