ADVERTISEMENT

UNM v NMSU postponed

LAS CRUCES, New Mexico -- ABC-7 has confirmed three NMSU Men's Basketball players who showed up in a yellow Camaro following a shooting between Mike Peake and a UNM student will be serving a one-game suspension for tonight's game.

Issa Muhammad and Marcelus Avery are in Santa Clara, California, for the game. Anthony Roy did not travel to California.

LAS CRUCES, New Mexico -- ABC-7 has confirmed three NMSU Men's Basketball players who showed up in a yellow Camaro following a shooting between Mike Peake and a UNM student will be serving a one-game suspension for tonight's game.

Issa Muhammad and Marcelus Avery are in Santa Clara, California, for the game. Anthony Roy did not travel to California.
One game? Bwahaha

I'm not saying that Senter and Dimel are happy about this situation but I really think that they are thankful that this is dominating local news while Dimel's season performance is an afterthought
schadenfreude

I'm not saying that Senter and Dimel are happy about this situation but I really think that they are thankful that this is dominating local news while Dimel's season performance is an afterthought
Wilson and Senter are satisfied with Dimels performance. They don’t need a smokescreen to shift the attention to NMSU to try and hide Dimels performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: kickballpro
I didn't. Had to Google that one. Automatically assumed it was Michael Jordan. My bad. I don't keep up with famous people that much.
You never saw Creed?? He is like the top male actor right now

Moccia, Heiar, assistants, players (involved) & NMSU school leadership....

we-have-a-breach-violation.gif

-""I don't know what those players did with (the gun, tablet and phone) between the incident and now,” Agent David Esquibel told an athletic director during a recorded phone call. “If those items are in one of their rooms, you know, we need them to hand them over, hand those things over like now... They are evidence. So we don't want anyone else to get hemmed up for tampering with evidence. We'd like to nip this in the butt now."

-However, Target 7 learned through text messages obtained by state police that assistant athletic director Ed Posaski had the phone. He was on the bus that was pulled over. He never came out. Neither did head coach Greg Heiar."

-Peake's tablet, which had blood on it, was discovered in a backpack on the Aggies' team bus as it drove back to Las Cruces. As for Peake's phone, it was found in Las Cruces with the assistant athletics director.

-https://www.koat.com/article/mike-p...is-gun-back-in-interview-with-police/42181209

-https://www.koat.com/article/charges-against-nmsu-basketball-players-coaches/42182498

There's more to "Broken Curfew and the "team violations":

-""So what will you all be doing with the weapon? Like you all just taking pictures, getting casings," asked Peake."

-"He explained to Peak if he doesn't sign the consent forms for the tablet and weapon than a search warrant would be obtained to process the items.

Peak then signs the forms.

The police investigator told Peake he would eventually get his weapon back."

-"That's my only weapon though," Peake told the agent. "Y'all just take it to my house or I will have to come up here and get it?"

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/foota...ital-after-deadly-unm-shooting-brandon-travis

-“So ever since then, we've been talking back and forth and we just like when he got down here, he said, of course, he wanted to have sex. Yeah, that's what we're going to do,” the teen said.

She says her friend Brandon Travis pressured her into setting up Peake as retaliation for a fight that occurred weeks earlier at the UNM vs. NMSU football game.

The night she lured Peake to campus she at first said she didn't know who jumped Peake."

https://www.koat.com/article/17-year-old-unm-student-set-up-nmsu-mike-peake/42182556

Rodey Law firm hired.

-https://www.ktsm.com/news/new-mexico-state-selects-rodey-law-firm-for-third-party-investigation/

is-there-video-video.gif

The AD staff allegedly appears to be complicit.

Peake just cares about his weapon.

State agent has to threaten the possible charges to NMSU AD staff to get evidence back and asap.

The young girl who lured Peak shows extreme remorse (according to the media). Peak pursued her for weeks/months to have sex, allegedly.

Heiar/NMSU suspending as news breaks.

Heiar/NMSU continues with their schedule.

County DA opens up investigation into what NMSU, still as of today, has labeled a "team violation" from "broken curfew".

Reactions: develman
The AD staff allegedly appears to be complicit.

Peake just cares about his weapon.

State agent has to threaten the possible charges to NMSU AD staff to get evidence back and asap.

The young girl who lured Peak shows extreme remorse (according to the media). Peak pursued her for weeks/months to have sex, allegedly.

Heiar/NMSU suspending as news breaks.

Heiar/NMSU continues with their schedule.

County DA opens up investigation into what NMSU, still as of today, has labeled a "team violation" from "broken curfew".
Oof this is getting ugly for NMSU.

Reactions: MinerFan79 and Rot
I saw the first one on Disney+ the other day for the first time to see what all the fuzz is about. It was cool. I'll wait for part 2 to reach a streaming option before seeing it.
I haven't even seen part 2 and really have no desire to. But he was Killmonger in that movie.

Reactions: JCorona
I saw the first one on Disney+ the other day for the first time to see what all the fuzz is about. It was cool. I'll wait for part 2 to reach a streaming option before seeing it.
So you saw it the other day and still didn't know who he was??😮😮😮

• Haha
Not everyone cares about actors.
What does that have to do with anything?? I dont follow soccer but I still know who Messi is. I dont follow the WNBA but I still know who Sue Bird is. Not knowing who is Michael B Jordan is a pretty big head scratcher... Maybe JCorona needs to go out more ??

Question for JCorona...do you know who any of these people are??

Pete Davidson
Cardi B
Quavo
Ryan Reynolds
Skip Bayless
Oprah Winfrey
Jerry Seinfeld

• Haha
So I now see the Anthony Roy was not traveling with the team due to his suspension on a felony charge in Idaho…??? Sorry if this was already stated but I really didn’t want to scroll through who knows which actors. Does anyone know what the felony charge was? This story just keeps getting crazier.

So I now see the Anthony Roy was not traveling with the team due to his suspension on a felony charge in Idaho…??? Sorry if this was already stated but I really didn’t want to scroll through who knows which actors. Does anyone know what the felony charge was? This story just keeps getting crazier.
Not combing his hair

• Haha
Reactions: Lil_Train
"Court documents show Roy appeared in Twin Falls County Felony Magistrate Court in Idaho in October 2021 on the felony drug charge. He initially pleaded not guilty in January, but pleaded guilty in May 2022 and was sentenced in August to fines, community service and probation through Aug. 22, 2025."

Talk about the inmates running the prison. 😀

Last edited:
-“LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KTSM) – On the morning of New Mexico State men’s basketball’s game against UTEP in the Battle of I-10 in Las Cruces on Nov. 30, State Police went to the Pan American Center to serve search warrants to members of the basketball program, according to law enforcement body camera footage obtained by KTSM.”

-“
Police: “Do you have a way to get a hold of these 3 players?”

Greg Heiar: ”I don’t, no.”

Police: “So they’ll be at the game tonight though, right?”

Greg Heiar: (doesn’t answer)

Police: “They’re gonna be at the game tonight though?”

Greg Heiar: “Ya, they’ll be at the game.””

-
An NMSU police officer asked state police over text message on Nov. 19 if any Aggie players could be charged, Officer Esquibel responded saying he didn’t think so. Almost 3 weeks later… none of them have.

University police also asked for continued updates because they help NMSU administration determine potential suspensions.”

What does that have to do with anything?? I dont follow soccer but I still know who Messi is. I dont follow the WNBA but I still know who Sue Bird is. Not knowing who is Michael B Jordan is a pretty big head scratcher... Maybe JCorona needs to go out more ??

Pete Davidson
Cardi B
Quavo
Ryan Reynolds
Skip Bayless
Oprah Winfrey
Jerry Seinfeld
WHO THE HELL CARES if someone knows who these actors/entertainers are? You act like there's something wrong with that. I'm with JCorona - I try to pay as little attention as possible to that cesspool out in Hollywood. 95% of them are disgusting child predators and the other 5% don't do anything or even attempt to speak out against it.

Instead how about you pay attention to things like the Balenciaga stuff that's going on? I'll bet you anything you have NO clue what that is or what's happening with it... I'll wait while you go to Google...

Fili, just direct “White men can’t jump”

MinerIllustrated/Digs version.

It has crime, basketball, cheesy (stereotype) acting, and actually goes nowhere in leading the viewer.

Pete Davidson
Cardi B
Quavo
Ryan Reynolds
Skip Bayless
Oprah Winfrey
Jerry Seinfeld
Who the EFF cares and what does it have to do with this thread?

Reactions: mikesarabia
NMSU fans are insisting the only wrongdoing was the curfew violation

GCU and UNM fans are saying NMSU should cancel their season

Seems like UTEP fans lean toward NMSUs side on this one but not completely

If both teams make the final the fan reaction at the tournament game will be interesting. Will all players be back? Who gers the boot (if anyone)? Players? Coaches? Admin?

Reactions: kickballpro
NMSU fans are insisting the only wrongdoing was the curfew violation

GCU and UNM fans are saying NMSU should cancel their season

Seems like UTEP fans lean toward NMSUs side on this one but not completely

If both teams make the final the fan reaction at the tournament game will be interesting. Will all players be back? Who gers the boot (if anyone)? Players? Coaches? Admin?
Lean towards NMSU’s side? Uh, no. I say let them burn to the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT