ADVERTISEMENT

Upcoming away games

How many people who attend Northwestern games have even heard of UTEP, much less know where we are located? It would be interesting to know what they think of Miner fans attending a game there. Of course, I've thought this about a number of UTEP away games.

I have season tickets for Northwestern, so I'll be there.

How many people who attend Northwestern games have even heard of UTEP, much less know where we are located? It would be interesting to know what they think of Miner fans attending a game there. Of course, I've thought this about a number of UTEP away games.

That's funny, because I've had more than one person from El Paso ask me, "Northwestern? That's in Louisiana, right?"

I’m curious to know how many people from El Paso are willing to fork over the 1k needed to make the season opener in Jacksonville.

I have season tickets for Northwestern, so I'll be there.

That's funny, because I've had more than one person from El Paso ask me, "Northwestern? That's in Louisiana, right?"
Sam Houston game I'm heading 3 hours down to and should be a good Miner contingent between Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin Alumni all within pretty short drives.

Reactions: shyminer81
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT