ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ #8 Kansas MBB

Miners are 4-3 and Jayhawks are 6-1 with wins against Michigan St by 13, Tarleton St by 26, Stony Brook by 30, North Texas by 13, Iona by 13 and St Johns by 20. Their only loss was to Dayton on a neutral court by 1.

Vegas says KU -20.5, O/U 144, Final 70-85.

On a side note, Ezeagu is now playing at K-State who just beat Wichita State on Sunday.
Gritty team defense and a strong finish, not to mention big games from big man Kaosi Ezeagu and little man Markquis Nowell, were enough to give the Wildcats a hard-fought 65-59 victory over in-state rival Wichita State on Sunday before a crowd of 14,488 at Intrust Bank Arena.

Last edited:
Don't know how many of you are aware of our all time record against Kansas, but we are up 3 games to 2; losing the last two 67-62 and 66-62. Once being up on them 3-0, we are likely to see it go 3-3. What a shame. Fun while it lasted. I'm almost afraid to turn it on tomorrow and watch our proud history disappear. An interesting side note is we've never played them in EP.
Sure hate this prediction, but Jayhawks 78, Miners 61.
We ain't got no offense fellas.

Reactions: mikesarabia
How many of those games were at home? on neutral courts? against a legend program 3-3 is pretty damm good. What is amazing is how close these games have been given the different trajectory of each program and the time frame. It would be a massive upset if we were to win tonight. This will be a good measuring stick for us as they beat NTU by 13. If we can play it that close I will take it as progress.

Reactions: miner1liner
UTEP 89
Kansas 45

4,000 Miner fans will be packed into the Sprint Center, cheering on the Miners to victory. It’s going to be 1992 all over again! Stamp it! From El Pasoooooooo!

• Haha
Reactions: MinerManiac
UTEP - 63
Kansas - 75

Last I saw, the Miners were 19.5 point dawgs. I don’t think KU covers. I predict Kennedy will somewhat contain their 6’5” stud guard, Agbaji, who scores 22.5 game. He’ll hold him to 5-6 under his season average.

Not sure how we’re gonna deal with 6’9” and 6’10” inside. Will Maring or Kalu show more than what they have due to necessity? Or do we find out just how bad our interior situation really is?

Last edited:
Reactions: miner1liner
Put ****ING Saterfield in. Please, somebody who can hit a shot! For ****’s sake Golding.

Hey UTEP …
ff13dd28-5945-48fa-b1f3-28d22bc3f36f_1.ead822c3392db8225c086787a0a80f75.jpeg

I just don’t understand as a d-1 player who was a 4 star player how you can be such a bad shooter… I think kennedy is the worst shooter I have ever seen
Yep. Shooting 20% from 3, yet has the green light to keep shooting them. He is terrible. A guy who shoots 43% from deep can’t even find the floor the last 2 games. Just don’t get it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT