ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Basketball Recruiting

Any updates on our NIL? Recruiting has been a total dud so far and nobody seems to want to leave. It's almost like Golding has been brandished already. He better do something quick.

Holy crap, 40% from 3?

Also good from the line. Definitely a scorer, which obviously utep needs.
Definitely wouldn’t mind having dude come here. Looks pretty legit but has some bigger programs after him. Here’s a nice write up on him.

Reactions: Lil_Train
So you think he committed, but he made sure to post that he is NOT committed and went on more visits? 🤔
I’m not in the guys head nor do I control his social media. It happens. The same thing happened with Mike peake, he came to visit Utep but was already silently committed to NMSU. Again I’m just going based off what I heard. Other than that, recruiting is pretty slow.

I’m not in the guys head nor do I control his social media. It happens. The same thing happened with Mike peake, he came to visit Utep but was already silently committed to NMSU. Again I’m just going based off what I heard. Other than that, recruiting is pretty slow.
Mike Patrick? Is that you?

Reactions: T-6 Miner
Biggest recruiting time of the year and other than a JC guy, silence for days. Thanks Senter and Golding. I guess Golding is putting all his eggs in the current team's basket.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT