ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Basketball Recruiting

We have a kid here in Hobbs getting some offers d2 but he really is a d1 talent. Broke the school record for points in a game and we are one of the winningest programs in the country. Many NBA and college players out of here. I am really surprised he has flown under the radar. Look up highlights on Michael Mackey..

Reactions: jdubb66
We have a kid here in Hobbs getting some offers d2 but he really is a d1 talent. Broke the school record for points in a game and we are one of the winningest programs in the country. Many NBA and college players out of here. I am really surprised he has flown under the radar. Look up highlights on Michael Mackey..
Precious little in the way of highlights available. It's hard for a freshman to get looks these days in D-1 with so many transfers. That said, I like his game and he's the kind of player that deserves a look at D-1. Quick, long, athletic. Plays bigger than 6'1".

Reactions: Lil_Train
Yes sir coach. Many good players out of Hobbs that can go back decades. I remember playing Hobbs many moons ago (as a player, not a coach) and that team was loaded.

Post his highlights.

Miss after miss
swing-and-a-miss-conan.gif

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT