ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Basketball Recruiting

He's 23 years old. He's not a "kid." Other than that, I agree with you. He's looking to get paid before he's done a damned thing. They all are.
I mean...D1 sports is essentially a job these days. He DID do a damn thing at his previous school, and when he left for a higher-paying "job" and they reneged, he got upset. Wouldn't you be upset if you left a job for one that said they were going to pay you more than what you are currently making because of how well you have performed in your current role, then once you got there they changed the terms of your employment? I know that I would.

I mean...D1 sports is essentially a job these days. He DID do a damn thing at his previous school, and when he left for a higher-paying "job" and they reneged, he got upset. Wouldn't you be upset if you left a job for one that said they were going to pay you more than what you are currently making because of how well you have performed in your current role, then once you got there they changed the terms of your employment? I know that I would.

You had to go and get all logical and make sense. ;)

Yes, looking at it that way I agree with you.

Agree, but it's not usually like that in the real world (outside of college sports now). Sounds like there are multiple players getting duped. It's shady.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT