ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP "fans" on Twitter

chuwy9

Starter
May 11, 2012
EPTX
Any of you on twitter? Despite the issues that come and go on the platform, I use it often.

Recently I noticed an account on there that I initially thought was a misguided fan but then I saw this and now I'm wondering if it is a troll account.

No sensible UTEP fan thinks a rank of 127 is something to be proud of.....RIGHT?

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
Probably being sarcastic. Many locals and fans have said Dinel has done a good job recruiting. Some of the publications don’t see it that way.

Really?!?! I need to pay closer attention then.
I think he has recruited well. The increase in talent has been obvious under Dim hole. The coaching leaves a lot to be desired however.

I thought Jacob Cooksley was an autistic kid... I think someone on this board mentioned that. So I wouldn't hold anything he posts relevant.

Any of you on twitter? Despite the issues that come and go on the platform, I use it often.

Recently I noticed an account on there that I initially thought was a misguided fan but then I saw this and now I'm wondering if it is a troll account.

No sensible UTEP fan thinks a rank of 127 is something to be proud of.....RIGHT?
Another fan on here knows the person or has met them. He is not a troll.

A big problem with 247 and On3 is that they don't seem to do a good job rating JUCO players. So if your niche is JUCO players, the ratings take a hit. With G5-level HS players, the ratings can be suspect unless you attend many of the "right" camps or have a 247 person covering your school. But I will say they give G5 players a better look than Rivals. Bottom line, unless you are a P5 or higher profile G5, you have to count on our coaches to bring in the pieces that fit their goals.

Reactions: kickballpro

One of the problems with Twitter or X or whatever is that there is so much anonymous posting which opens the door to many people with cyber muscles

I don't need to list myself because most of you know who I am. LOL......Yeah, I know it wasn't directed at me, but still....

Keyboard warriors are everywhere on social media...
I just think it’s funny that he complains about anonymity on Twitter, but comes to an anonymous message board to complain about it.

Very few Miner fans, she’s starting to make a name with those who follow that type of music.
Would be nice if she was El Paso’s next Khalid.

• Love
Reactions: jdubb66
Nice! I like this video of hers. Gives me memories of EP.

Definitely a name that is on the rise. Been hearing about her for a couple of years now. Her music is really good, professional, quality, well thought out and put together. Has the looks too. I can see her making a cameo on a Khalid song then blowing up. I remember when Rhianna played at the Sun Bowl and people were asking the same questions.

Reactions: Prospero915
Definitely a name that is on the rise. Been hearing about her for a couple of years now. Her music is really good, professional, quality, well thought out and put together. Has the looks too. I can see her making a cameo on a Khalid song then blowing up. I remember when Rhianna played at the Sun Bowl and people were asking the same questions.

lol She is no Rihanna. Rihanna was relatively known when she performed at the Sun Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT