ADVERTISEMENT

Utep is a liar like my EX Girlfriend!!!

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
I'm done believing that Utep Football will change for the better and not break my heart. Its always the same shit! Once we believe that everything will get better we end up disappointed, but we keep believing, cause we love Utep. Well next time the season is hyped up and I'm told it will all be better, I'm ignoring you Utep, cause you are just like my lying EX and I can't believe that you'll ever change!

Reactions: UTEP05
I'm done believing that Utep Football will change for the better and not break my heart. Its always the same Crap! Once we believe that everything will get better we end up disappointed, but we keep believing, cause we love Utep. Well next time the season is hyped up and I'm told it will all be better, I'm ignoring you Utep, cause you are just like my lying EX and I can't believe that you'll ever change!

I'm done believing that Utep Football will change for the better and not break my heart. Its always the same shit! Once we believe that everything will get better we end up disappointed, but we keep believing, cause we love Utep. Well next time the season is hyped up and I'm told it will all be better, I'm ignoring you Utep, cause you are just like my lying EX and I can't believe that you'll ever change!

One question, are you a female or male?

All together now......

fc6dc5c1-81af-4c3e-b5e5-ca04be41ff07.jpg

Oh Kugler.....why?!

Is her name Hillary?

JUST KIDDING

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT