ADVERTISEMENT

Utep only team in Texas

The Titanic quartet sounds awfully loud right now.
May this Baylor win entice ACRT to be drawn like one of those Rick Barnes models.
We’ve finally gone down with the ship! Play Crack the Sky.
The Era of UTEP STD, Senter Terry &Dimel

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
UTEP basketball's last remaining notoriety

SelfishCreativeEskimodog-small.gif

Reactions: nattybry
Well, they cut it to 10 at the half. It's still a game.

Hopefully, they took Baylor's best punch and can have an explosion of their own in the 2nd half.

I used to root against the other Texas teams. Still cared as recently as 2019 when Tech made their run, although far less then previous years.

At this point, who gives a shit. No one else knows or cares. I would trade this pointless distinction for a first round victory in the NIT.
Kill joy

I’m not sad that another team from Texas is gonna win one, Texas, Tech and Baylor have so much money it’s unreal. I’m just disappointed that’s really ALL we’ve accomplished in our two major sports in close to 60 years.

Reactions: kickballpro
It was only a matter of time before our streak would end. Texas has great programs in all major sports and this was bound to happen. Houston, UT, and TT came close in previous years and now Baylor has won it all. I think UT will be next Texas team to win an NCAA championship. Our future, unfortunately doesn’t look bright with our current AD and FB and MB coaches. Enough with mediocre results. We need a solid AD to turn things around and inject some energy into our athletic programs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT