ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP/UTSA Thread.

Locksley needs to move to another position. He is not a D1 QB but with his speed and background at QB could be an excellent receiver or DB/safety.

Reactions: KaneFan29
That’s libelous. But rather than press charges, I’d welcome the opportunity to beat the **** out of you.

Good luck suing “El Paso is Great” for libel, since he is referring to the well known “Unihorn” on the UTEP message board. Lol. I hope you do take this matter to court.

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
I have only been posting here since January, thank you very much

It's funny that I get called out for being creepy for asking somebody for an autographs, but others keep a notebook of what other people state and another person states he likes looking at middle school cheerleaders through binoculars.

Reactions: KaneFan29
What is the issue with Winston Dimel. No yards rushing and 1 pass for two yards?
*reading though the one sided arguments of ppl i have on mute...come to this post*

Good question! I was really thinking he would be more active this season...like....active..who knows?

*reading though the one sided arguments of ppl i have on mute...come to this post*

Good question! I was really thinking he would be more active this season...like....active..who knows?
He does block well. He sprung Kai on quite a few of those big runs he had. I was expecting him to be more of a complete player though. He hasn't seemed dangerous with the ball so far. Not like I was expecting him to be a burner, but I thought he would run up the middle a few times a game and catch a few flats.

He does block well. He sprung Kai on quite a few of those big runs he had. I was expecting him to be more of a complete player though. He hasn't seemed dangerous with the ball so far. Not like I was expecting him to be a burner, but I thought he would run up the middle a few times a game and catch a few flats.
Fair enough. Wasn’t he a red zone back at K-St.?

Reactions: EPTUTEP
Us supporters of Dimel can find excuses for him all night. Senter brought him in to do the dirty work no one else would do. My hope is in the next four years he has enough D1 talent and we are hovering around .500. At the point Senter should be able to lure in the next hot young assistant or an established coach. The condition that Kugler left the program it would be tough to get a better name coach unless UTEP opened the wallet in the 2-3 million range.

Us supporters of Dimel can find excuses for him all night. Senter brought him in to do the dirty work no one else would do. My hope is in the next four years he has enough D1 talent and we are hovering around .500. At the point Senter should be able to lure in the next hot young assistant or an established coach. The condition that Kugler left the program it would be tough to get a better name coach unless UTEP opened the wallet in the 2-3 million range.

At this point all we can do is hope that Dimel figures it out. However, Dimel was far from the only person interested in the job. Senter took a flyer on him but there was no shortage of candidates. If Dimel foesnt work out, and I hope he does, it will cost Senter his job.

Reactions: EPTUTEP
At this point all we can do is hope that Dimel figures it out. However, Dimel was far from the only person interested in the job. Senter took a flyer on him but there was no shortage of candidates. If Dimel foesnt work out, and I hope he does, it will cost Senter his job.
I would be really interested to know who the final three candidates were.

- Kalon Beverly continues to struggle.

- Terry Juniel should fair catch these short kick-offs, you are allowed to do that starting this year and get the ball at the 25.

- CJ Reese needs to play more outside and stop collapsing inside.

- The UTSA playcalling has been much better than UTEP’s to this point.
Kalon got worked by a true freshman tonight, bigger WR’s always carve him up, I’d like to see more Justin Rogers.

I counted 5 passes completed to the man that Kalon was covering last night. In a big 3rd down, they cleared out one side of the field and let their freshman WR go one-on-one against Kalon which resulted in a first down. Then Kalon came free on a corner blitz to start the 3rd quarter, yet despite being unblocked, the QB just simply slid outside of Kalon and avoided a big loss. Perfect call, just bad execution. Kalon simply just hasn’t made the plays to this point in a season that a Senior needs to be making.

Don’t forget the big pass he gave up and the PI he had in the end zone last week in the 4th vs NMSU.

This is what happens when you engage the trolls and don’t put them on ignore. This is also what happens when there is no moderator.

There is a moderator. Posts were deleted and it appears El Paso is Great was banned. Unihorn was not though, despite using foul language.

I counted 5 passes completed to the man that Kalon was covering last night. In a big 3rd down, they cleared out one side of the field and let their freshman WR go one-on-one against Kalon which resulted in a first down. Then Kalon came free on a corner blitz to start the 3rd quarter, yet despite being unblocked, the QB just simply slid outside of Kalon and avoided a big loss. Perfect call, just bad execution. Kalon simply just hasn’t made the plays to this point in a season that a Senior needs to be making.
Mike Cox called one hell of a game and earned some respect from me. Mike Sota has flourished in his defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT