ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs Hawaii

Horrible possession. We can't afford possessions like that this late in a tie game

If Lathon is not in the game he doesnt turn it over there. Terry is really frustrating the crap out of me.

I’m sorry but the last few games have been very questionably coached by Rodney terry. I would give him a huge portion of blame for our losses. As others stated before, he’s a hell of a recruiter but his decision making is horrible, especially in close game situations. It’s been a heavy dose of bad coaching. Our coaching in basketball seems Dimel like unfortunately.

Hawkins>Lathon
Tarke/Odigie/Verhoeven/Eze>Vila

What a crappy way to lose. UTEP lead for most of the game only to see Hawaii take it away from us in the end.

They didn't take it away from us. When Terry kept Lathon in there he handed the game over to them. We had better energy and effort sitting on the ****ing bench while Lathon turned the ball over and Vila flapped his arms like he's on a goddamned roller coaster.

Rodney Terry got out coached in the last six minutes tonight. Never adjusted his offense against the zone, kept Villa in way too long when Tarke should have been in eating down low like Bryson did. Should have put this away tonight, tough loss to swallow. Felt like empty possessions and head scratching turnovers are becoming a consistent issue that is not getting corrected. Lathon should have been nowhere near the floor in the final six minutes, thought Hawkins brought good energy and deserved crunch time Minutes tonight. Wanted this one god dammit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT