ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP VS JSU GAME THREAD

Man. That pass was there. Horrible call, but the pass was on the money.
Fkn Play Calling lost this game!!!! WTF I'm so mad rn!!! 3rd and 1 and they go long, 4th and 1 and they don't got for FG but run a terrible pass play that Hardison misreads and throws into coverage. I'm disgusted before the official week of College Football even begins!!!! Sad Fkn Sad!

Last edited:
Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Holy crap. We have seen Dimel's poor coaching lose games before but this might have been the absolute worst of his decision making. The announcers called him out on how bad he managed this. He absolutely needs to be fired. We had zero business losing this game.

Another loss for the records. Same old UTEP football under Dimel in his sixth year. Dimel ball peaked two years ago and is on the Decline. UTEP needs to move in a different direction.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Holy crap. We have seen Dimel's poor coaching lose games before but this might have been the absolute worst of his decision making. The announcers called him out on how bad he managed this. He absolutely needs to be fired. We had zero business losing this game.
Just hire somebody else to call the freaking plays. Why does Dimel insist on this? It's frustrating because other areas of the team are good (I'm very impressed with today's D, for example).

Reactions: Dmanminer
Wow! Our dumb ass coach and our dumb ass QB let us down again! ****ing idiots!!!! Absolute ****ing idiots!!!!
Can't blame the dumb ass QB for the dropped pass on the 3rd down. Dimel called the stupid play, but the ball was thrown where it needed to be, and it was dropped.

I agree actually an announcement should be made this week, and place an interm HC. No excuses to lose this with the talent returning.
Yeah that ain't happening. With Senter running the show, we will be lucky if Dimel doesn't get an extension.

President Wilson is the one that needs to make the change. First senter, then Dimel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT