ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs La Tech

I'm sorry...I hate sounding like I'm ragging on a kid who's out there trying his damndest, but White does NOT belong on a D1 roster.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Looks like Golding is searching for a lineup that works. With Agnew and Kennedy out, only Onyema and Dekoninck have yet to see court time. Nothing is working.

I think we are figuring out who may not be around next year.

If I'm Golding I'm all up in Kalu's face getting him to play angry. He has the goods. Time to use them. Otherwise Onyema is in.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Then we have Saterfield who hits damn near 50% of his shots, plays within himself and doesn't turn the ball over, rebounds well for a guard, and gets only his 2nd shot opportunity of the game 17 minutes in. Unbelievable.

Reactions: MinerManiac
I think we are figuring out who may not be around next year.

If I'm Golding I'm all up in Kalu's face getting him to play angry. He has the goods. Time to use them. Otherwise Onyema is in.

I was thinking the same thing about throwing Onyema out there but unless he's improved defensively Lofton will murder him out there.

And I'm not really sure Dekoninck is suited up so it appears that everyone that is suited up has seen the court.

The good news is that JB has 20 1st half points. The bad news is that absolutely no one else can shoot. And that our defense sucks tonight.

Reactions: Lil_Train
I wish that we had just cloned Bienemy tonight. He's the only one out there with a pulse

I like the Onyema/Sibley combo with our guards. Onyema just needs to work on positioning. Implement some pick and role and Onyema could destroy the paint.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT