ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs USM Game Thread

Which Aggies did yall poach to start having so many penalties???? This is our stigma, not UTEP's.

I put the mistakes on the coaches. And speaking of coaches, Aaron Price does not understanding punt and kickoff receiving.

Reactions: JCorona
The issue is we are running straight man. Back out in the flats against a LB and a drag over the middle, our DC needs to get out of man only and run some zone, then we would be in better shape to defend these routes.

Prediction. Run on first down and then a straight pass on second down and then a straight pass on third down.

No play action, no misdirection, no creativity.

I like the Miners as this game goes on because they're balanced (run and pass are both working). Southern Miss, on the other hand, is one-dimensional because the Miners have taken away their run.

The only way I think UTEP loses is if they beat themselves (which, we all know, is possible).

I like the Miners as this game goes on because they're balanced (run and pass are both working). Southern Miss, on the other hand, is one-dimensional because the Miners have taken away their run.

The only way I think UTEP loses is if they beat themselves (which, we all know, is possible).
Low snap doesn’t help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT