ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP women's basketball

I didn't realize Coach Adams was having a rocky start at Wichita State. The team there is 6-12. Always a great woman to speak to and so friendly when I met her. Hope to see her turn the program around

Reactions: El Paso 777
Unbelievable! You don't have access to UTEP'S website or any other media outlets?

Nope I sure don't I was out of town with family and they don't have Internet and I had very poor reception and it took like 20 minutes just to ask that question........ anything else you would like to complain about today? :)

I love the womens basketball team. I go to all the games and its a darn shame more people don't go. In fact, I enjoy womens hoops better then the men's team and football.

I like watching the UConn women over the NFL too. Too much brutality on Sundays.

They do use a smaller ball. It is not boring though. I've handled a lot of balls in my lifetime and its a lil lighter and smaller, but still easy to play with.

And they want to get paid like the men?? Well then they should use the same size ball. In Tennis do they use different size balls as men? Danica Patrick uses same kind of car as men. I dont understand why they need a smaller ball??

I haven't seen any WNBA players stating they should get paid like the NBA players.

Who cares why they use a smaller ball?

I haven't seen any WNBA players stating they should get paid like the NBA players.

Who cares why they use a smaller ball?

You know how feminist are fighting for egual pay? WNBA players are a big voice for that.Look it up. If ball is no big deal then play with normal size ball then.

What is egual pay?

I believe women are asking for equal pay when it comes to real, everyday jobs. I don't think anyone is saying Skyler Diggins should be making as much as LeBron James.

What is egual pay?

I believe women are asking for equal pay when it comes to real, everyday jobs. I don't think anyone is saying Skyler Diggins should be making as much as LeBron James.

Like i said look it up. Yes they are asking for same pay as the men.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT