ADVERTISEMENT

UTSA always talking trash

Apr 24, 2015

Not sure where UTSA gets off talking trash about UTEP

So I compiled a list as to why UTSA isn't even worth the time:

1. I didn't even know sports were played at UTSA until they joined CUSA. Seriously.
  2. They blatantly copied our school colors! All of the other UT schools use orange, but the secondary color is whats different. Since UTSA is only like 30yrs old.....they pretty much lifted it from us. Apparently all the good colors were taken.
  3. Their hand signal. Oh god. It doesn't even look like a roadrunner guys. Again just lifted it from us.
  4. They are not very good. They are a young school so I cut them some slack but when you are terrible at pretty much everything except football OCCASIONALLY then you don't got a right to smack talk.
  5. Have they stopped using our old practice jerseys? Did they finally go out and purchase their own?
  6. They are trying so hard to be our rivals when really see points 1-5. No one in EP cares they exist?
  7. At least we get to play at the Alamodome once a year? It makes up for having to play in their highschool gym during basketball season.
  8. I couldn't make a list til 10 because that's literally all I got. I dont know/care enough about UTSA to make it to 10. Sorry guys.
  9. 34-0
  10. 34-0

Reactions: UTEPy79
34-0

They dont have their own facilities, the one they do have are d2 quality ie the convocation center.

If you buy an eight piece chicken meal at an sa area kfc you get four tickets to a utsa football game.

34-0

They dont have their own facilities, the one they do have are d2 quality ie the convocation center.

If you buy an eight piece chicken meal at an sa area kfc you get four tickets to a utsa football game.
Sad but true, haha. Most High Schools in El Paso have nicer gyms than the convocation center. Utsa wishes they had the tradition and history UTEP has. I hope we get to crush them again in football and basketball.

I need to edit:

9. Miner fans out number them whenever we play them in SA. So I guess having them in conference is a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT