Vs (6) Marshall

Who wins?

• UTEP

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Marshall

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was pretty good. Injuries can do some people in. Watch his HS vids and you’ll get a taste. Good enough to have his education paid for. You’ll never know anything about that though.

I have no clue who your son is.

I bet!!! Would have been an All-American and made millions in the NFL if it wasn't for injuries.

Seriously? I usually don't feed you trolls, and I'm going to hate myself for doing so now, but I just can't ignore this. You've got to be a special kind of asshole to attack a guy by insulting his son.

Some people can dish it out, but can't take it in. I was being sarcastic because I know parents like FanatiCoog who think their kid is the best at everything.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
It was 34 to 30 3 minutes ago, what happened? I literally took the dog outside and 3 minutes later all hell broke loose? The damn dog couldn't wait!

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Let’s see if the Miners can make adjustments on both defense and offense. We had no answer for no. 1.

Some people can dish it out, but can't take it in. I was being sarcastic because I know parents like FanatiCoog who think their kid is the best at everything.

See you don’t know shit about me as a parent. I have never claimed him to be the best or even great. Just good enough.

Reactions: develman
Sad thing is we have our own Kinsley on our bench, but he is hesitant and hasn't been played enough to build his confidence.

We are just getting beat up at the rim today. Something we should be giving, not receiving.

See you don’t know shit about me as a parent. I have never claimed him to be the best or even great. Just good enough.

Again, I am being sarcastic. You told me to look at this high school tape about how good he was and how he "worked" 80 hours in college.

I know parents like yourself who over dramatize things and it's just funny.

It's like the parents who says their kid is going to school full time and working two jobs, and volunteering. When in reality they are taking 12 hours, and working 10 hours at one fast food job, a seasonal job in December, and volunteers once a month.

Again, I am being sarcastic. You told me to look at this high school tape about how good he was and how he "worked" 80 hours in college.

I know parents like yourself who over dramatize things and it's just funny.

It's like the parents who says their kid is going to school full time and working two jobs, and volunteering. When in reality they are taking 12 hours, and working 10 hours at one fast food job, a seasonal job in December, and volunteers once a month.

Again, I can assure you that you don’t know anything about me as a parent. But perception is reality so carry on.

Again, I can assure you that you don’t know anything about me as a parent. But perception is reality so carry on.

You already did by saying your son "worked" 80 hours in college, but many of those hours you were counting were eating, getting ready for school, etc. There were others that agreed with my sentiments, but that's ok. You can choose what you want to believe.

You already did by saying your son "worked" 80 hours in college, but many of those hours you were counting were eating, getting ready for school, etc. There were others that agreed with my sentiments, but that's ok. You can choose what you want to believe.

I don’t remember one person, aside for NoWins agreeing with you. Proof?

Also, I said you don’t know anything about me as a parent, so what are you saying I “already did”?

Anybody on here that talks differently over the computer/phone than they would is person should be on ignore.

Ok everybody 1,2,3 IGNORE. Thank You!

I don’t remember one person, aside for NoWins agreeing with you. Proof?

Also, I said you don’t know anything about me as a parent, so what are you saying I “already did”?

• 6:00-7:00 a.m.: Wake up
  • 7:00-7:45 a.m.: Eat breakfast
  • 8:00-11:30 a.m.: Class
  • 12:00-12:30 p.m.: Eat lunch
  • 12:30-1:30 p.m.: Lift
  • 1:30-2:30 p.m.: Fuel and recover
  • 2:30-3:30 p.m.: Meetings
  • 3:30-5:30 p.m.: Practice
  • 6:00-6:30 p.m.: Fuel and recover
  • 6:30-7:00 p.m.: Eat
  • 7:30-9:00 p.m.: Study
I didn't realize eating and waking up is "working". LOL

Terry at the half, "ok guys we are going to force it in the Bryson and he will take on the double team. I dont want to see everybody else stand around the 3 point line."

You are going to believe what you want either way. It really doesn't matter to me. I'll see if I can find it.

No provide proof. If I see evidence, I can admit. But your claims have been so full of shit, that I don’t believe a word you say.

Yeah, you doctored that a bit. Not my words at all. Used much different wording. Work out was first anyway dumbass. You are the one guilty of fake news.

Yeah, you doctored that a bit. Not my words at all. Used much different wording. Work out was first anyway dumbass. You are the one guilty of fake news.

Typical day of fb @ UH under Herman and very similar with Applewhite:
5:00-6:30 - Weight room/conditioning
7:00-7:45- team breakfast (not optional)
8:00-8:45 - position meetings
9:00-12:00 - class
12:15-1:00 - team lunch (not optional)
1:00-2:00 - free time “at the field house”
2:00-4:30 - practice
5:00-5:45 - offense meeting/film study
6:00-8:00 - study hall (mandatory until senior)

Still the same thing, just a different link somebody posted. Not all of that is "working".

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Man our game is all out of whack. We are already in desperation mode 5 minutes into the 2nd half. Our 3s are not falling so we revert back to no gameplan. Our D is suffering big time.

Reactions: MinerManiac
No, that was the information in the link you provided.

No ****face. Look a little further down. My list is much more detailed. I didn’t write the list you quoted.

More fake news. Anyone needing to use fake news...well you gotta wonder why they need to use it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT