Vs (6) Marshall

Who wins?

• UTEP

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Marshall

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UTEP in the final minutes of a close game. Mercifully the season is over.

51935f9b33cbd90c949a6f65b158406e.jpg

Trade coaches with Marshall and we are top 2 in this league boys and girls.

Put this dog to sleep

Richard Dreyfuss isn't a friendly person to begin with, so he's not a pleasant person overall.

On the other hand, Bella Heathcote was just lovely. It was great hearing her speak for almost two hours and spoke to her a few minutes after.
LOL..... he was in that movie "what about Bob?" Go figure

Another disappointing end to miner basketball, and I dont think football is anything to get excited about.

Texas Tech and former Arizona Bowl champion NMSU are coming to the Sun Bowl next season! We’re so lucky to see them and so lucky Jim Senter has given us these great coaches and opponents!

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Jesus CRT got totally out coached. Wow! Hats off to D'antoni. He knew UTEP was athletic but he came in with a very aggressive offensive plan I have not seen since Memphis was in the league. UTEP did it to UCF 11 years ago at CUSA Tbut that was Barbee days.

Reactions: axingfools1
If you’re real about this UTEP athletics shit, you will send a nasty email to Senter and Wilson telling these frauds this is unacceptable as a paying fan. There has been zero improvement and zero accountability with Jim Senter and I’ve lost patience two years in.

I’ve been a life long UTEP supporter and recent donor and season ticket holder since 2004 with my grandfather who is also pissed the **** off, if you’re not frustrated with the inconsistent results of the past 12 years in both of our revenue sports, then you are apart of the god damn ****ing problem, this is the darkest period in UTEP athletics history and if you’re not ****ing pissed and upset like I am than **** you and leave this ****ing board this is unacceptable with the resources UTEP has compared to other G5 programs. Makes me sick as an El Pasoan. UTEP athletics is a complete joke ran by straight idiots, but your local media guys won’t hold anyone accountable because they don’t want their access denied.

**** everyone right now.

Jesus CRT got totally out coached. Wow! Hats off to D'antoni. He knew UTEP was athletic but he came in with a very aggressive offensive plan I have not seen since Memphis was in the league. UTEP did it to UCF 11 years ago at CUSA Tbut that was Barbee days.
CRT been out coached since UTEP landed in Hawaii in December bro... it’s time to stop looking back and comparing. UTEP is the worst athletic program in the USA. Let’s all face the facts.

I'm there, here, wherever. D'Antoni is only one type of coach, offensive minded. It was all over the floor as he made no serious attempt to stop Williams.

Unlike Rice, who would have used an Abrams Tank if allowed on the floor to stymie BW, Coach D'Threetoni ball just chucks it up and played classic NBA hi low offense that CRT did nothing....NOTHING....to stop.

The D'Crap brothers ARE NOT good coaches. They are salesmen! They don't play defense, they created nothing nor brought anything creative too the game. They take snake oil, relabel it, tell their kids to drink it because it's magical, and hope he get 30% from the arc to win....period. He admits it and he is on record insulting today's players because they can't make a proper free throw and yet, Terry got his ass handed to him by this snake oil salesman.....again.

It's not the loss, it a loss to a HC who just tell his players to throw it up and hope for the best. Terry shut down their top player in 2nd half but yet a 300 lb lineman, two left footed big men and a PG who thinks he's "white chocolate" beat UTEP with an old playground play.

Disgusting

The D'Crap brothers ARE NOT good coaches. They are salesmen! They don't play defense, they created nothing nor brought anything creative too the game. They take snake oil, relabel it, tell their kids to drink it because it's magical, and hope he get 30% from the arc to win....period. He admits it and he is on record insulting today's players because they can't make a proper free throw and yet, Terry got his ass handed to him by this snake oil salesman.....again.

Number of wins in the NCAA tournament the “D’Crap” brothers have in the last 5 years: 1

Number of wins in the NCAA tournament the Miners have in the last 28 years: 0

Number of “C” Tournament championships the “D’Crap” brothers have in the last 5 years: 1

Number of “C” Tournament championships the Miners have all-time: 0

But yeah Dan Dantoni is a shitty coach, glad he’s not our coach! We prefer not winning jack shit and bad mouthing other teams that actually accomplish stuff!!!!

..... UTEP athletics is a complete joke ran by straight idiots, but your local media guys won’t hold anyone accountable because they don’t want their access denied.

**** everyone right now.

Critical analysis by our media to Marshall's JV offensive plan!

I'm there, here, wherever. D'Antoni is only one type of coach, offensive minded. It was all over the floor as he made no serious attempt to stop Williams.

Unlike Rice, who would have used an Abrams Tank if allowed on the floor to stymie BW, Coach D'Threetoni ball just chucks it up and played classic NBA hi low offense that CRT did nothing....NOTHING....to stop.

It's not the loss, it a loss to a HC who just tell his players to throw it up and hope for the best. Terry shut down their top player in 2nd half but yet a 300 lb lineman, two left footed big men and a PG who thinks he's "white chocolate" beat UTEP with an old playground play.

Disgusting

I dunno, 2step. I share your frustration and that of everyone on the board but Marshall did a marvelous job offensively. How many alley-oops did they make? More than they should have. They were able to get the ball inside for easy buckets all night long especially with their star player.

We just flat out sucked defensively.

I dunno, 2step. I share your frustration and that of everyone on the board but Marshall did a marvelous job offensively. How many alley-oops did they make? More than they should have. They were able to get the ball inside for easy buckets all night long especially with their star player.

Yes. That's what he does. One on the baseline corner, hi pick, roll, toss it up. Baseline player cleans or open for kick out if lane packs down. It's old Utah Jazz and Nuggets offense from 90's to 2000's.

But damn Terry did nothing! No box, no zone, no park it under and take the charges.....nothing!

Stockton and mailman Malone did it every day for years. Coaches, like the D'Antoni brothers, took it, added some window dressing and repackaged it.

Reactions: TxRdKiller

Disgusting
I believe Floyd once said something along those lines. Meanwhile Marshall went to the tournament recently and UTEP hasn't. In all honesty, I would take a snake oil salesman that got us to the tournament

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I believe Floyd once said something along those lines. Meanwhile Marshall went to the tournament recently and UTEP hasn't. In all honesty, I would take a snake oil salesman that got us to the tournament
Can't believe what I just read on the UTEP website. Terry said there's no disappointment in this season. Amazing!

Where were you sitting my friend?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT