ADVERTISEMENT

Watching utep bball

PURPLEFIRE

MI Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2003
I live out of town and used to get minertv and I could at least see all their home games through miner tv... I am looking at it now and I dont see any video being showed just audio. Do any of you out of towners have any suggestions how I can see uteps home games? Is there something I am missing?

I live out of town and used to get minertv and I could at least see all their home games through miner tv... I am looking at it now and I dont see any video being showed just audio. Do any of you out of towners have any suggestions how I can see uteps home games? Is there something I am missing?
It's very frustrating. I currently am awaiting a response from UTEP on the matter, but have been in touch with them for a while now on the subject. Seems like a simple matter, but must not be. Life gets tedious sometimes.

Reactions: Lil_Train

Tweet Senter.

Bosscast.net has it listed

As always, i'd recommend using chrome with add block. If you don't use add block....
Gonna-have-a-bad-time-meme-655x368.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT