ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Utep football

DBminer

All Star
Dec 15, 2018
I am out of town and was curious if anyone knows how we will be able to access Utep football games this year ? I used to use the cusa subscription but curious what options they will have this year —- got fubo tv for my ducks and the family (baylor) bears games

Most games will be on TV.

Vs. Incarnate Word will be on ESPN+

Vs. UNLV, vs. WKU, and @ MTSU will be on any ESPN network. It will be announced around 10 days before the game.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
Games times and networks are announced 12 days in advance, on Mondays for the following Saturday. Sometimes big contests are held to a 6 day hold and announced on a Sunday, but those games will never involve UTEP.

It’s never 10 days. Some people are just full of misinformation. Kickoff times and tv networks would never be issued on a Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP
Games times and networks are announced 12 days in advance, on Mondays for the following Saturday. Sometimes big contests are held to a 6 day hold and announced on a Sunday, but those games will never involve UTEP.

It’s never 10 days. Some people are just full of misinformation. Kickoff times and tv networks would never be issued on a Wednesday.

Who cares if it's 10 or 12 days? You bitch and moan more than a woman.

I said it was "around 10 days". If you want to correct somebody, then know what you're doing.

I am out of town and was curious if anyone knows how we will be able to access Utep football games this year ? I used to use the cusa subscription but curious what options they will have this year —- got fubo tv for my ducks and the family (baylor) bears games
Pretty much every Utep game this year will be nationally televised through ESPN or ESPN 2, ESPN+, CBS Sports etc .. you should be good. CUSA opted for weekday games and now believe it or not has a better TV contract than last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT