ADVERTISEMENT

We are Marshall

I wouldn't be shocked if they ride this win to the Access Bowl. Similar to how UCF did their first season out of CUSA.

Appalachian State upsets ATM 17 - 14. Why can’t UTEP do that?
Because of season ticket holders that kept buying tickets for Price, Kugler, Floyd, and now Dimel. UTEP has no reason to improve because they still have a good majority of people that accept a mediocre product.

People like 2Step who bang their chest after beating NMSU in football and Alcorn St in basketball.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
It's sad as long as Utep's been D-1 that we have been surpassed by D-2 teams stepping up to FBS including UTSA, App st. W. Kentucky, Coastal Carolina, etc... El Paso has been not seen the product that the good fans deserve! Anyways let's beat NMSU and go on a run this season so we have something to feel good about this year at least!

I wouldn't be shocked if they ride this win to the Access Bowl. Similar to how UCF did their first season out of CUSA.
Please check on your ND booster alum tomorrow morning. I think there may be some Chicago bars offering some medicinal shots.

A lot of people get upset when this is pointed out, even without looking at the rosters I can almost guarantee that App St. has better players than UTEP pound for pound.
App state nearly beat UNC last week. It’s not debatable they are better than us. They play in a real conference too

Dude nobody is saying we are lol It's the movie title and I put it, cause they beat Notre Dame and obviously tied it back into UTEP and mentioned they're no longer in the conference. You can see your way out of the conversation if you don't like it.

He's not intelligent enough to get that. He probably never graduated college, much less high school.

Reactions: minerfan_14
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT