ADVERTISEMENT

Western Kentucky Prediction Thread

WKY already starting to foul. All we have to do to win is make our FTs - ah HELL!

I am not going to lie. I just watched the last 6 minutes of this game, this bad Miners team is turning me into my dad, he always said the last 2 minutes of a basketball game is all you need to watch.

Good news, I guess, we won. Against The Big Bad WKU, aren't they the best team in Kentucky or something? Or is that in CUSA? We won is all that matters, now we can delude ourselves and dream of March Madness.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Defensively we did what we often do and forced 19 turnovers. I haven't found the stat, but u know we produced a lot of points of turnovers. However, when not forcing turnovers we allowed them to score 87 points and shoot 62% from the field. We need to play better defensively if we want to turn these last two wins into a legitimate win streak.

Missed the game so I can't give much of my 2 cents. However looking at the stats we won despite W. Kentucky shooting lights out and were solid from the FT line.

Reactions: axingfools1
Does he remind you of Julian Washburn?
Physically they are very different types of players, with Washburn being much taller/longer and more versatile. Terrell is very sound for a freshman, but is likely limited to only defending guards. Maybe more like a much smaller Julyan Stone.

Last edited:
Now let’s do it on the road!!!!!
8-8 against d1 opponents and 0-4 in true road games (they won one neutral site game). They have lost by double digits in all of their road games. Goldings teams have always played pretty well at home and awful on the road. Just keep stacking wins and I'll start believing. It's a really bad year for CUSA.

8-8 against d1 opponents and 0-4 in true road games (they won one neutral site game). They have lost by double digits in all of their road games. Goldings teams have always played pretty well at home and awful on the road. Just keep stacking wins and I'll start believing. It's a really bad year for CUSA.
Boys win at home. We just don't have the Dawgs to win on the road. Too inconsistent. That's why I keep saying to play the young guys along with Hardy. Let this team grow itself from within. If Golding expects to be here next year then he better get the younger guys more play. Golding has nothing to lose.

Boys win at home. We just don't have the Dawgs to win on the road. Too inconsistent. That's why I keep saying to play the young guys along with Hardy. Let this team grow itself from within. If Golding expects to be here next year then he better get the younger guys more play. Golding has nothing to lose.
Had they gotten the win they should've at FIU, they'd be sitting kinda pretty in conference rn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT