ADVERTISEMENT

WestStar Bank Sun Bowl Invitational

We’ll first need Duke & Kentucky to stop scheduling Stephen F. Austin & Evansville. Then we can play those tough OOC games ... on the road of course.

We’re not as deep as we thought we would be. And the transfers aren’t as talented as we thought they would be.
This. Williams is as good as expected. The others have not been. Biggest disappointment is Tarke, who doesn't even get on the court. Archie is looking way overrated as well, but at least Terry is still playing him. He has shown no outside shot, and is very loose with the dribble.

To be fair, the opening game for UTEP is usually against a cupcake, even during the Haskins years. (There are a handful of exceptions.)

Very true. But at least the Championship Game has a decent team. After Georgetown was here in 2005 this tournament has gone downhill.

It's amazing that rumors were circling that he was our best player. He's our worst player. Everything he does is detrimental. Tarke should be getting his minutes.

And speaking of minutes, why is Efe rarely on the floor? Seriously, wtf is up with Terry's thought process on playing guys? Efe is our second or third best player. He needs to be getting minutes.

I know it's early in the season, but I'm really losing patience with what I consider sloppy basketball, coupled with questionable player rotation decisions...

Reactions: Lil_Train
We can still do that and keep this tournament. Substitute the New Mexico and Oklahoma D2 schools with road games against top 25 teams.

Those exhibition are going to always be on the schedule. Maybe I want more from UTEP out of other fans on here. I'm sorry, but playing these teams is not exciting.

It's amazing that rumors were circling that he was our best player. He's our worst player. Everything he does is detrimental. Tarke should be getting his minutes.

And speaking of minutes, why is Efe rarely on the floor? Seriously, wtf is up with Terry's thought process on playing guys? Efe is our second or third best player. He needs to be getting minutes.

I know it's early in the season, but I'm really losing patience with what I consider sloppy basketball, coupled with questionable player rotation decisions...

Archie was definitely a star in practice.

mine, yes

Nobody wants to hear about that.

For somebody that hates gay people as much as you do, you surely like to talk about dick a lot. Go to the Lion's Den and talk about that stuff with your moronic, pathetic, buddies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT