ADVERTISEMENT

WestStar Bank Sun Bowl Invitational

NC A&T was long and athletic. Gave us problems with the 1 - 3 - 1 half court zone press like Floyd liked to run. We never got the ball inside and settled for 3s most of the time. Luckily we hit many of them.

Tarke doesn't play because Tarke can't shoot.

Verhoeven is a beast. Needs to start. Already better than Efe.

Williams is a whole different animal. I saw him do a cross-over euro step and finish high off the glass with his left hand. Unbelievable for a guy that big to do that. He was dead nuts on from 3 again.

Miners Play a UC Irvine team that will probably be in the Big Dance. Let's get a win, even if it's by 3 points, and maybe people can stop whining and bitching about being 7-1 on the young season. Miner Basketball is stronger then in years past and people have the nerve to complain we are not winning by 30 LOL

Nobody was complaing. I said I would be MORE confident in this team if they beat crappy teams by 30+.

Reactions: EastCoastMiner17
NC A&T was long and athletic. Gave us problems with the 1 - 3 - 1 half court zone press like Floyd liked to run. We never got the ball inside and settled for 3s most of the time. Luckily we hit many of them.

Tarke doesn't play because Tarke can't shoot.

Verhoeven is a beast. Needs to start. Already better than Efe.

Williams is a whole different animal. I saw him do a cross-over euro step and finish high off the glass with his left hand. Unbelievable for a guy that big to do that. He was dead nuts on from 3 again.

Verhoeven is nowhere near efe. He's a better shot blocker, but that's about it

Ron artest is the player that started that fight with Detroit about 15 years v Big Ben Wallace and it carried over into the stands and he even started to fight with a fan. But ironically his name is now world meta peace. LMAO!!!

Westar Bank extends their sponsorship of the Sun Bowl Tourny . Ain't going anywhere, at least for the next three years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT