ADVERTISEMENT

WestStar Don Haskins Sun Bowl Invitational

Serious question?

The tweet was deleted but is it not customary for a home team to provide band/cheer services for a visiting team, especially during a tournament, especially if requested?

Serious question?

The tweet was deleted but is it not customary for a home team to provide band/cheer services for a visiting team, especially during a tournament, especially if requested?
There would have to be a very, very rare occasion for me to cheer for them. I'll cheer for any team playing them 99.99% of the time. When do/would they ever cheer for us? Their fans are delusional if they think we would cheer for them. If they want people to cheer for them then they can make the drive and do it themselves.

Serious question?

I think some members of our very vocal band were giving this tweet hell

When you have a team that presses all game to force a fast tempo then constant substitutions makes sense, as it keeps your team fresh while hopefully wearing out your opponent. Since we don't force that type of tempo it can be frustrating, especially when you sub out someone who is playing well

I agree with keeping fresh players on the floor but it's hard to maintain a flow to the game when you keep getting jetted out.

Reactions: Lil_Train
That was out on Kent St. How does one get the refs to look at the monitor? I see games on TV and they are always looking at replays.

Kalu was open twice underneath earlier on a break and we didn't even try to get the ball to him. Would have been a great confidence boost to the entire team to capitalize on a fast break with a monster dunk.

Reactions: develman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT