ADVERTISEMENT

What are some good El Paso businesses to invest in??

So how much is Chicos worth?? Would 50million buy them out?
If they are willing to sell, then I'm sure $50 million is more than enough.

It's quite possible that they would not be willing to sell. If they were only in it for the money, they would open one on the west side and charge more.

If they are willing to sell, then I'm sure $50 million is more than enough.

It's quite possible that they would not be willing to sell. If they were only in it for the money, they would open one on the west side and charge more.

Right. Realistically, Chico's is likely worth only a couple of million, if that. All cash business; probably not reporting all income (just guessing, easy to hide cash). This reduces sale value when a prospective purchaser goes through their due diligence. No way Chico's is a 50mm business.

Right. Realistically, Chico's is likely worth only a couple of million, if that. All cash business; probably not reporting all income (just guessing, easy to hide cash). This reduces sale value when a prospective purchaser goes through their due diligence. No way Chico's is a 50mm business.
Correct. Anyone who deals in all cash, is definitely underreporting everything.

65 miles east of El Paso.

65 miles east of El Paso.

I remember many years ago someone bought Cornudas and branded it WallaceTown USA. I visited for a Presentation. It was gonna be a Wild Wild West Getaway

Reactions: utep2step
What about Circle k? Is that still an El Paso businesses?

What's the company the Hunt owns?

So how much you think Chicos is worth? I think the name itself is worth 1 million. I've seen a Chicos Tacos here in Phoenix.

Most people don’t know El Paso was the first “Sin City” of the west. (Because of the Railroad and westward expansion; hence, one “spaghetti western” takes place in early El Paso).

Reactions: techsloth
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT